Chapter 12

A/n:- New chapter is here sorry for late update🤧

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Roshni," a group of boys approached us. There were four boys.

"Hi, how are you guys?" she asked, although she didn't need to.

"We're good, how about you? I haven't seen you in a while!" one of them said.

"Oh yeah, I was busy," she replied.

"But I must say, you're looking gorgeous," another said.

"Thank you" she replied

"So, the boy behind you is your date?" one of them asked. She looked at me, and I just teasingly smiled at her, causing a red flush to appear on her cheeks.

"No, he is my close friend," she said, and the one who asked the question nodded his head.

"So, since he is not your date, will you come to dinner with me tonight?" the one who had earlier complimented her asked.

Something happened in my chest, like something was going wrong.

I stepped forward and rested my hand on her waist, causing her to nearly jump.

"Fortunately, she is not free tonight," I said as I looked at Rose.

She furrowed her brows in confusion but didn't ask anything and just agreed with me.

"Okay then, I'll enjoy this pleasure another time," he said, and the four of them left.

Taking the opportunity, I grabbed her wrist and led her to a dark, silent corner where no one could hear or see us.

"Louis, what are you doing?" she gasped at my sudden move.

"So, tell me, am I your boyfriend or close friend?" I asked, and she looked into my eyes.

"Close friend," she said.

"Oh, I see. How close?" I asked, closing the gap between us.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered in my husky voice.

"Shine, you're looking so fucking hot that I can't handle my anger when other man touches you, so don't let them do that or else my punishment won't be gentle" I said and kissed her cheek. She just stood frozen at her place.

I came back at my place and saw her. She was looking all red like tomato!!

She was not looking into my eyes. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and made her look at me.