💜Where Am I ??💜

Everything seems dark.. everything seem unfamiar WHERE AM I???

________________________________________

I just remember one thing that the  man lift me up  in his shoulders and put me somewhere I don't know !!!
...
....

The floor is cold ..No one is here!!! Whom I can call!?? My body is not moving!!! Plz help me !!!

And suddenly my eye lids shut  open !!!..
And then everything that happen past few hours before starts running inside my mind...

The tear build up and escape from my right eyes followed by my left...

It means it is not a dream!! It's reality..I am actually kidnapped!! But why !!..

Blabbering with her own self.. Iva look here and there!! To get a way out from this hell! But there is not a single way to escape ..The room is properly enclosed.. her own sobbing is echoing in the room!!!
She was sitting on a bare floor with her hands tied with rope tightly!!

She look towards her hand and her  hand totally red they must have tied her very tightly that stops the flow of blood in her hand 

suddenly she heard someone's foot steps is coming towards this room..

A tall long handsome yet dangerous man  is coming towards her!!!

"You are awake" he said with his deep and husky voice

The whole room is dark nothing is visible only the man's voice and her sobbing could be hear..

Wh-oo ar-e y--ouu ? She speak almost in inaudible sound..

'Baby !! I can't hear you' he speaks in  seduce way..

With the strength that left in her body .. she again try to ask..
WHO ARE YOU ??!!

Quite impressive!! He started to take his steps closer to her...and leans  to her ear but then..

She saw that he was taking his step towards her. But then you lean back and push him ..

'Mr stay in your limits .. Maybe I am weak but you can't do anything unless you separate my breath from my body'

He frowned at her statement..

'I think your mouth speak too much. I need to close this shitty mouth of yours first ,before introducing myself '
With that he pin her both hands above your head and stared at her sweaty face..

How her face is dripping sweat ..how her wet hair sticking around her whole face and neck ..the way she was breathing and panting..the tear that was glisting in her big eyes..Everything seems perfect

He was staring at her seductively like he was going to eat her..but then his eyes diverted to her plump pink lips.
He Smirk amd started leaning closer to her lips..

Iva see that how he was staring her face but her heartbeat started to rose up when he stared at her lips while smirking and how their face is only few cm away from each other

She understand that what he was going to do..

No I can't let this happen NO .. She speaks in her mind.. While continue shaking her head as no.

He chuckled at her reaction and leans to her ear..

'The few seconds ago you were showing your bravery . What happen now.' He said in his deep husky voice ..that giving chills to her spines

And then he was almost going to kiss her lips But

You stepped on his foot making him halted..
And that was it for his sanity

'DO YOU FUCKING WANTS TO GET  FUCKED RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW .'
He growled angrily

She understand that whatever she did is not right

His eyes started darkening, his knuckles become white..he just lost his temper to think straight

He forcefully grab her wrist and started draging her!

' Lea-ve m-e ' she continously speaking to him..

"YOU YOURSELF CHOOSES THIS PATH AND NOW YOU HAVE TO SEE FACE
CONSEQUENCES" .he growled angrily

"Leav-e m-e ple-eese I beg-gg y-ouu "
She become terrified by just thinking the consequences..

He drag her to a big room and throw her in the cold floor..

She hissed by the sudden pain in her back because of falling on the floor

Tears were continuously dripping, eyes swallow and becomes red, NOW ONLY FEAR COULD BE IDENTIFIED ON THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES ..

Her breath halted when he started taking his steps closer to her..

" Ple-ese M-rr don't do tha-at , leave m-ee I be-gg yo-u " She stated those word thinking might he leave her But she also know that there is not a single scope is present in his eyes of leaving her..

" BEGGING , ALL THE FUCKING PERSON ALWAYS BEGG IN FRONT OF ME "
" If you do this quite early I would leave you for some day But seems like you want to get fucked very soon " he stated  in his deep and husky voice where as his eyes is now filled with lust

Lust of tasting you~
Lust of devouring you~
Lust of claiming you~
LUST OF EATING YOU

" M-rr I am sor-ry plea......."
Her word stop in between when he started unbuckling his belts.

He forcefully grabbed her hair in his hand while she hissed in feeling this much pain..

" ARE THESE THING PAINIG  THIS MUCH ,THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I WILL FUCK YOU UNTIL SUNRISE "
He whispered in her ears making her flinch badly ...

" Mr...."

He put her small figure in his hand and slam her on the bed .

" I am really not going to show any mercy " he spoke while he started unbuckling his left belt ..

" STRIP" strip your fuvking clothes right now... he said those word to her who is shivering in the bed with fear of loosing herself..

" Don-nt do th-hat pl-ease Mr.."

It's become so annoying for him to  continously listening to the same  word he lost her tempered and in a second

He strip her upper top miserly making her flinched

Her dignity is hide because of bra

She never come in front of anyone while wearing bra~~ or undergarments
Infact she never wear bikini in her life..
She really don't like to show her skin not a bit

" Mr-r ple-ease tr-ust me you wou-uld n-out enj-joy fucking a vi-irgin girl "
She stated while her breath started becoming abnormal

But he is lost in his own world..

" You are fucking beautiful " he stated while looking towards her b*ob smirking evily..

He completely ignored  that she is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____________________________

I hope guys that you would going to like this chapter

Sorry for the late update..actually I am busy in exam but finally its over now...

Please guys vote for the chapter and share me that should I make Iva to loose her virginity this soon..

Or let Mr Kim to suffer ~~~

Bye guys ..I love you

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡