Chapter 1

“ Where are you Miss Hania? “ I said, looking around the Dubai airport

“ Where are you Miss Hania? “ I said, looking around the Dubai airport. My one bag was resting beside me and the other one was hanging on my shoulders. It's hot in Dubai even though in Pakistan it's really cold. I was wearing a beautiful yellow kurta that was till my thighs and I was wearing a jeans pant that was carrying my look. It's my first day in Dubai as I am called here by the company where I am going to work from now. It just feels like a dream to me like one moment I was relying on my parents and now I have to live on my own.

Mama and papa were crying at the airport including my sister and brother. I decided not to cry as it's been my dream but I also started to cry. What can I do? I have spent my life with them and then living without them is too much for now but I can do it and I know it.

I looked down towards my phone where it was showing the name of Miss Hania. She is the daughter of my father's friend and she is going to take me to her apartment. For now I will live there but soon I will move out. I picked up her phone and brought it towards my ear. “ Look in front of you I am standing there “ Her very to the point voice hit my ear giving me shivers. She really gives the cold vibes.

I turned around to look at my front . There she was standing looking absolutely stunning in that blue office attire . She had beautiful long hair and those sunglasses were making her look more beautiful. Her personality was like a magnet, it was forcing everyone to look at her even though she was not doing anything. I smiled and waved towards her while she put her phone in her bag and nodded her head. I picked my bag and walked towards her.

“ Hi Miss Hania “ I pulled out my hand for a handshake. She looked towards my hand and after some hesitation took my hand.

“ Hi Haya. Please don't call me Miss, Hania is okay “ She said, showing a little smile. I nodded my head at her smile. I already want to know everything about her.

“ So can we please go somewhere I am extremely hungry “ I said holding my stomach that was making sounds.

“ Oh my bad, let's go, we will have something from the restaurant “ She said leading the way. I followed her while capturing some pictures so I could send them to my parents. They are waiting for me to tell them that I am well here.

I look around the beautifully designed restaurant. It was so beautiful , I have seen many restaurants but it's the most beautiful one. The natural colour and plants were making this place look amazing. It was as if I was in a beautiful garden and I could breathe here properly. Even though Dubai has a good environment. We took our seats as Hania signed a waiter. He came towards us.

“ What do you want to order? “ She asked with a small smile. I quickly look towards the menu. I am not understanding much because I never tried these things. “ Please get both of us Al Hadheerah . “ Hania said to the waiter when she saw I am having problems understanding this all.

“ Thanks! The names of dishes are weird here so it was hard “ I said closing the menu and she now smiled a little wider.

“ It's fine the first time I came here it was the same for me “ Her voice is also beautiful. She got a little busy on her phone as she was getting many calls. So I got up and went towards the restroom. I wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror. Woah I look beautiful and amazing even after such a flight. I smiled towards myself in the mirror .