fifteen

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 」

-

hina, suki, nara, and yuna were at a party. the other girls of hanazono didn't come because most of the time they didn't attend parties. it was usually the founders and emiko that attended parties since a lot of the girls worked and had their families to take care of.

a new gang in the sword district invited the higher gangs and lower, including the five major gangs in city. hina spotted the oya boys with the sannoh guys, she guessed that they took emiko's advice and are trying to be civil with each other.

" hey boys " suki said as her and the three other girls from hanazono approached them.

murayama smiled and wrapped his arm around hina's waist, cobra who was trying to control himself with the oya boy's actions turned to suki who was talking to him. " where is the crazy girl? " hyuga said coming up behind nara who almost punched him in the face.

" at an event for her parents, they had a stupid party to attend " yuna said sipping her drink as he nodded. everyone knew what crazy girl he was talking about, it was obvious because he would only call emiko that nickname.

rocky and koo had shown up as well, this surpised the girls because they should be managing club heaven at this time. it was even more shocking when rude boys had shown up as well including smokey but the girls guessed because emiko talked him into taking a break.

" oh no, trouble 3'o clock " suki said whispering to nara, who was the nearest to her. she turned around to see ayaka and the rest of her gang members were walking towards them. it seems like their leader didn't attend the party either.

ayaka walked to hina, who was the fourth in command and was the acting leader as of now because sora was away for a trip, emiko had the party to attend, and kimi was visiting a sick family member in the city over.

" hi hina " ayaka said smiling, hina could tell she was smiling at her but her eyes were really on murayama who was confused. the other three girls of hanazono took a step foward in front of the guys.

" what do you want ayaka? " hina said rolling her eyes at the girl and her members.

" i just wanted to say hi, no need for the eye rolling " ayaka said still keeping that same fake smile on her face.