fear

yangyang: remind me when ur streaming w renjun again

mark: uhh 3 weeks? ish

yangyang: okay 👍

mark: ...

yangyang: pray for me

-

yangyang: you awake??

renjun: baby im waiting up for you

yangyang: 😭 u dont hve to

renjun: ive missed you

yangyang: you could've slept and i'd be there in the morning

renjun: shhh

renjun: i want to see you before i sleep

yangyang: "see" me

renjun: i want a goodnight makeout

yangyang: yeah thats more realistic

yangyang: im getting in the taxi now i'll be back in 20?

renjun: cant wait baby

yangyang: 😋

-

"a gift?" renjun laughed, sat in the boy's bed as yangyang unpacked his carry-on luggage, "why'd you get me a gift."

"i mean, i didnt search for a gift for you, it's just- i found it-" yangyang laughed, passing renjun a paper bag, "it's nothing, really."

renjun pulled out the item, revealing a brown stuffed bear, making the two of them laugh together, "oh, thank you."

"see! nothing extravagant, just a cute little bear," yangyang smiled, tiptoe-ing to place his bag ontop of his wardrobe, "he's your son now."

"thank you baby," renjun smiled, holding the bear close into his chest as he watched the boy continue to unpack, "you're taking unnecessarily long."

"you can sleep!" yangyang smiled, as the older yawned and shook his head, "why?"

"need you next to me."

"you've slept without me just fine for a week!"

"why are you so horrible," renjun pouted jokingly, throwing himself down onto yangyang's pillow, "i wanna sleep with you~ i can't sleep alone in your bed."

"mm.." yangyang hummed, pulling a hoodie over his torso then falling directly ontop of renjun, "hi."

"my god- yangyang," renjun gasped, slightly winded but with a giggle as he wrapped his limbs around the boy, "you're heavy."

"wow..."

-

rj: