4 - The Hunger Games

Introductions continued smoothly. Coriolanus figured that he had scared the living shit out of his students.

Snow lands on top.

And quite early, if he'd say so himself. He and his genius brain just made difficult things seem so easy. Or perhaps it was a way of nature for a superior being to tame inferior breeds.

"Cerise Everdeen, District 7. They caught me escaping to District 12 and sent me to the Capitol."

"Marvolo Picasso, District 9. I painted fake nudes of our mayor and spread them around town."

"Etienne Abernathy, District 6. I sold morphling to a four year old. He died."

"Draco Malfoy, District 1. I got sent here because I claimed to be a wizard. They didn't believe me, filthy mudbloods." Coriolanus hated how similar this mutt's face was to his. Even his hair and the way he dressed was identical.

"Keanu Reeves, District 11. They sent me here after I killed everyone in my district. Now it's as empty as District 13." Everyone moved their chair away from Keanu by about an inch each, as if worried that he'd kill the entire classroom too.

And that was everybody. Just enough time bought. Now Coriolanus had fleshed out the details of his very own version of the Hunger Games. He had already thought it through. In order to pass the presidential test, he would have to accomplish the goals that the Capitol had set — educate them, discipline them, turn them into patriots, transform them, and make them useful. He would make these students do all the work for him by making his own version of the hunger games revolve around these goals. He wouldn't have to sweat a brow. Snow lands on top.

"I won't remember any of your insignificant names, but I'm sure you each enjoyed your five seconds of attention," Coriolanus began, excited to see the look of dread on his students' faces. "You will each participate in a hunger games wherein you won't kill each other, but only one victor will remain. Whoever loses will have their entire family killed, but you yourself will survive." He had no choice but to keep them alive to get a 70% class passing rate.