CHAPTER - 51

AUTHOR'S POV :

Few months later :

Everything was going fine in the palace till last week. But few days back someone tried to attack Y/N and the King was poisoned. Thankfully nothing happened to him because the poison was slow and also Y/N was saved.

The King was worried and we wanted to make Taehyung, the new King of this Kingdom as soon as possible. So he called a meeting of all ministers of his court to discuss this matter along with them....

King : I called you all here so that I could announce that I want to make Taehyung new King of our Kingdom. As you can see, I'm getting older and my health is declining day by day. So it would be better if I transfer my responsibility to my son and take leave from all this thing.
So, if any of you have problem with my decision they can speak now.

When King announced this none of the minister said anything against his decision although some of them where not happy with, they didn't dared to speak against the King.
The Queen was also present there but also didn't said anything against this decision which was somehow bothering the King, because he knew that she was not someone who will be quiet if things didn't go according to her.

When none of the minister said anything against the King, then the King said...........

King : I see, none of you have any problems with my decision. So hereby, I announce that after two weeks the ceremony will be held where I will announce Taehyung as the new King.

After saying this, King stood up from his throne and went out of the courtroom. The advisor and defence minister also followed him from behind.
When the King and Queen where gone from there, all the minister also started to leave that place quickly.

At health minister house :

Health minister (Mr. Oh) : Where is Soojin, ask her to come infront of me right now.

His wife (Mrs. Oh) : She is upstairs, in her room. Let me call her here for you.

After saying this Mrs. Oh went up in the room of Soojin where both of her daughters where present.
While the elder one was busy doing her makeup, the younger one was reading some book which was provided to her elder sister by her father.

Mrs. Oh : Soojin, come
downstairs. Your father is
asking for you.

Soojin : Eomma, I'm busy right now.

Mrs. Oh : You are busy doing what my precious daughter ?

Soojin : Can't you see Eomma, I'm doing my makeup. It's more important than appa's talk. If there is some work, you can ask Chung Ah to do it for you and Appa.

Mrs. Oh : Soojin, I'm serious right now and your father is angry for some reasons. If you don't want to fuel his anger anymore, I suggest you to come down right now with me. And yes one more thing, stop pushing all your works on Chung Ah. Start to take some responsibility, you are not getting younger anyway.