𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❀

-𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚

Ugh just another day at midgrad. These midgards are really dumb. Like they don't even belive in magic? Anyway, here on midga- who is calling me now? The uncomfortable loud noice from my phone is killing my ears. I look at my phone and see the name ,Tony Starki' appering on it. ,Starki' has always been my nickname for him. I'm pretty good with the avengers. My favourite is obiusly Nat but tony is like my father that i never had.

„Hello? Starki?" i say, waiting for an answer, pressing the phone against my ear.
„Seri! We need you. We got a new prisoner. Loki. Yo know the one who tried to rule the world?"
As soon as Tony finished his sentence i growl: „ Ugh. What do you want me to do with him?"
„Well... you are the only one with magic, soo mabye you could press awnsers out of him" tony said.
„Awners to what questions?" i ask confused
„Why he did that"
I was propaply really the only person that would get that out of him.
„I'll be there in five." i tell him annoyed.
The last thing i hear is „Thanks little seri!", before i hang up.

➯➯➯➯➯➯➯➯➯➯

I'm now here in the avengers tower, with an quick random fit on... grey joggers with a black long sleeve.

„Starki!" i yell as soon as i see him and run up to him to hug him. „Seri! I missed you!"
„I missed you to...." i curl my nose, because i could smell sweat: „ You schould go shower...."
Tony just laughtet: „ Well dealing with an god isn't so easy, trust me"
„Well lemme see him"
I could see tony getting nervous. What is he hiding?
„He is really provoking.... i don't know if you really wan-„
„Just bring me to him tony" i say confidently.
Tony just looked at me and startet walking torwards a door.
„Here we are... i'll let you alone"

I step into the room and look around and suddenly the most beautiful eyes look at mine.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Serenas eyes meet lokis.
𖣥
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭.
𖣥

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞