Darkness Falls

(Jace)

He hung up the phone and then swore.

Why was Clary in the library? What was she doing there in the first place.

He waved his arm at a cab driver, who pulled over and let him climb in.

He told the address to the cab driver than settled back in his seat watching the buildings flash by.

He had thought that he was the last of the Herondales!

So did everyone else.

(Will)

"What's going on!?" He was not one to sound weak, but already his head was pounding.

"Clary? I heard that something was happening."

He looked up and saw a girl with the same cot hair as his, but dark eyes.

"Isabelle I don't know." Clary was shaking her head.

Then he noticed what Clary was wearing. Pants and a shirt with short sleeves!

Isabelle's was wearing a dress, but it was tiny, and showed off many of her legs.

"What-" he stuttered, then stopped. Will Heronale didn't stutter.

A boy came in behind Isabelle and he felt Magnus stiffen beside him.

The boy looked almost exactly like him!

"Who are you?!" Will shouted. Was this some sort of clone?!

"Alec Lightwood!"

Wills face tightened.

Cecy was barely expecting a baby when he left. ((I looked it up, She and Gabriel have a baby before will and Tessa! Also there's a family tree I. My cover flap of my CP2))

There was no way it could be that old!

"Magnus." He asked quietly. "What year is it?"

"2013." He replied sadly.