II

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait on this chapter, but I've been going through a lot of stress with personal stuff write now, but writing is going to be something I'm going to work on a lot now.

It may be a few weeks till another chapter comes out, cause life is still hitting hard right now, maybe later I'll say whats going on if anyone wants to know.

But for now, enjoy the chapter. )

1583 words-

Late that night Chan was heading down the long hall of bedrooms to make sure everyone was sleeping, to only fine Hyunjin awake again, he was sitting on his bed, head in hands and slight crying.

Of course this makes Chan worried so he doesn't hesitate to enter the boys room. Hearing the door open Hyunjin lifts his head quickly, slamming down the screen of his computer and frantically whipping his eyes to attempt to hide the tears which had already been seen.

"Chan...wh-what are you doing?" Hyunjin slightly choked on his words, still trying to bring his breathing back to it's normal state, which he failed at doing so. He rubbed his hands on his pajama pants to try and make the wetness on his hands go away, Chan sat down next to Hyunjin.
"Hyunjinnie, is everything okay? Whats going on?"

Chan spoke in a calm voice, placing his hand on Hyunjins shoulder slightly moving Hyunjin closer to him, making Hyunjin lend on his side and his head landing on his shoulder, he try's to comfort him into talking with him, yet Hyunjin doesn't say anything.

"Hyunjin? Talk to me? Why were you crying?" Chan lifted Hyunjins chin so that there eyes could meet, Hyunjins tried to look away to hid his red eyes from Chan, yet the older still caught a glimpse of them. "It's nothing, could I please be only?" Were the first words Hyunjin spoke to him, Chan didn't want to leave, yet it was all that Hyunjin would say to him.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me wha--" "Just leave!" Hyunjin practically yelled out. Seeing how it was unusual for Hyunjin to raise his voice at someone like that Chan choice to leave, he could tell something was bothering Hyunjin, but pestering him about it wasn't going to help the situation.

As Chan left Hyunjin reopened his laptop to reveal the email he was struggling to figure out how to respond to, the context of the email made Hyunjin become uncontrollably shacky just by viewing the words of the message.

And to him, the worst part wasn't even the message itself, the message was still really bad. But the email he was sent, was by no other then there formal group member Kim Woojin.

Woojin at first when meeting Hyunjin got him to open up about his past before Stray kids, learning information about him that no one else knows, information which could ruin his reputation forever. Within the email Hyunjin was given it tells him that if he doesn't listen to what he says then he will release all this information to the public, voice recordings were left in the email, recordings of Hyunjins voice back then, Woojin had recorded them when they spoke, proving that it was indeed real.

The reason as to why Woojin recorded it back then is still mystery to him, maybe he knew he'd get kicked out from the way he acted with everyone and wanted to make sure he'd get his revenge some way or another.

Hyunjin shook at the thought of people knowing about his past, he had to do everything he could to keep this information from getting out and keep anyone in Stray kids from finding out. He wasn't allowed to tell anyone, or again the information would be released, so he had to do whatever Woojin told him, but he also had to no one to help him through this.

First thing he wanted to do was go to Chan for comfort, he always went to Chan for comfort whenever he just needed someone to hold him when he needed to cry. Most of the time Chan never knew what made Hyunjin upset, he just cared about making him feel better.