It's here!

Jade was in her room reading a book while the others were having a discussion what happened last night as her hair lays in braids here and there with her down as she wore black jeans with a purple tank top and her tennis shoes and band bracelets with her crested moon choker.

A knocking was heard as she lifted her head seeing her little sister meiying who had her hair pinned back with clips around it with some bangs on the side as she wore fairy wings with a pink long sleeve shirt with green and blue striped pants that had little designs on them with her let up shoes holding her tablet and a round ball with a glow ring.

"You wanna walk around with me sis"meiying asked with a smile.

"Sure"jade says as she closed her book before shrugging on her open flannel rolling the sleeves up as she and meiying then walked off. The others were all shown in a meeting room as a picture of the meg was shown on a screen in front of them with different facts about it.

"This is what attacked jad and the others. A megalodon"suyin says.

"How big is that thing"dj asked.

"Between 70 and 80 feet, 21 to 27 meters"she says as the picture of the megalodon moves as it faced them opening it's jaws"the megalodon was the largest shark that ever existed it feared nothing. Had no predators it's jaws were stronger then any other animal ever"she says as a chart was shown different sharks,whales and the megalodon as it was bigger the all the others before a picture of a megalodon with a whales head in it's jaws before side picture showing a megalodon with it's jaws wide Open showing its teeth.

"The meg could bite a whale in half crushing through the bones"suyin says as a picture of a meg biting through a whale is shown.

"We are in uncharted territory until today megalodos were thought to have been extinct for over two million years ago."Zhang says.

"Wrong "dj states after what just happened the other day.

"A living fossil"Jax states.

The wall glares at the screen with tears "that living fossil eat my friend"he says as many share looks.

"I cannot begin to express my sadness for toshi's death, we have the discovery of a life time this is what toshi worked for it what we all worked for but we're going to have to proceed slowly"Zhang says.

Jack Morris was shown by the window he thought differently"yeah that's really not gonna work for me"he says turning to face them as Jonas walks in leaning against the wall.

"What is mana one ? This station? Yes and  what's it doing? Hmm right now. Exactly nothing "he says pacing around in front of them"20 million rover, gone. 30 million sub gone. You are now sitting in the most expensive under water marine biology day camp in human history and now that we've actually found something amazing we can't proceed slowly you don't quit trying to get to the moon because you loose an astronaut. You charg forward or someone else will get there first other people will want a piece of this thing wether we like it or not"he ends his speech.

"You seem to like it"Joan's says leaning against the wall gaining everyones attention.

"Excuse me"jack asked.

"I said you seem to like it"Jonas repeats.

"I'm sorry is he apart of this team"jack asked looking around at the others.

The wall glare at jack"damn right he's apart of this team"he says as jack holds his hands up"okay"he says.

"You ever think that mother nature might now what she's doing the thermocline might just be there for a reason...hey look you wanna explore go ahead explore but if you start sending people down there don't call me to save your asses because in case what happened down there wasn't it clear to you"Jonas says walking around the others standing in front of jack."man vs meg isn't a fight it's a slaughter"Jonas says before walking away.