When it started?

Third person pov

As a girl with red long hair with a green bow in her hair in a ponytail.

She is looking at a photo she found her sensei team it shows her uncle being a sensei her sensei as a kid rin and three children that has dark green long hair and has a light green bow like hers and eyes like her wearing green and light green stri...

She is looking at a photo she found her sensei team it shows her uncle being a sensei her sensei as a kid rin and three children that has dark green long hair and has a light green bow like hers and eyes like her wearing green and light green stripe clothes showing her shoulders and covering her neck with a kind smile and a boy with short red hair like her having orange things holding his bangs away from his eyes like she has in her hair and purple eyes he has whiskers on his face like her and her cousin he has a orange and red jacket like hers and has his arms crossed on his chest smiling at the camera and a boy with black hair and has goggles on him and wearing dark blue clothes she wants to know who those three people are she then gets up and put the picture in her pocket and go to school this is a story about the three and why those two children look like her.

*years before she or cousin were even born*

Ally pov

There was a school with children in it talking there was one girl with dark green long hair with light green eyes looking out the window while.

(This is her now as a child)

sitting waiting for class to start she has three friends rin, obito, and kakashi then the teacher comes in the classroom. Okay class we have a new class mate says the teacher as the dark green hair girl looks at the teacher along with her classmates. You can come in now says the teacher and the door opens and out comes my cousin he is also coming to school today.

 You can come in now says the teacher and the door opens and out comes my cousin he is also coming to school today

(This is him now as a child)

He is like his mother but has whiskers on his face he also has his mom's attitude. I'm mate uzumaki you know shouts my cousin and covers his mouth I smile a little he's just like his mom. I want to become the 4th hokage says my cousin i then get up from my seat and put my fist on my chest with a closed eyes smiling. I to want to become the first hokage i say trying to make him feel better but it wasn't a lie about being hokage I can tell his looking at me upset did i tell you he doesn't like me yet because I have a different mom as the class is talking I was talking with rin and the people are in the back talking with my cousin (seem familiar).

Mate pov

So I'm in my cousin classroom can't this get any worse now the people are making fun of my hair  as I look were my cousin is at as she looks at me and I look down and some kid had the nerve to grab my red short hair I then grabbed his wrist hard. It's not like I wanted this hair I say mad and then I swing him in circles hitting his classmates and throw him down as he lands on his stomach and I'm sitting on his back and hitting his head. But I have to live with it I say angry and look up to see my cousin laughing a little and I get more angry. And what are you looking at I say angry and she gets scared and turns around but side glance me.

*one year later*

As I am walking home because my dad my sensei told us to but he needed to talk to my cousin because we are in the same team as I open the door. I'm home i say as I take my shoes off but it was silent and I walked in my house and as I walked pass the kitchen and stop as I hear a sound and look but I see a shadow move and see men looking at me I then run away but I feel someone pushing me down and I scream.

Ally pov

I had to leave my dad and my stepmom something bad happened and as I opened my door I was shocked to see the house a mess like someone was trying to fight I then see a red yarn and picked it up and i followed it and picked them up as I get closer I see four men and my cousin in ropes his hands tried to his back but I see he had a red yarn and has a knife but making sure that nobody notices I then got a little mad I then go in the shadows and attack one of the man's neck knocking him out and jumped away as his body fell down the three looked everywhere for me as I and my clone go behind the two men and disappeared as the other man went to hide but looks up at me seeing my angry face but before he could hurt me my clone knocked him out and I jumped in front my cousin as he walks up to and looks up at me tried as I smiled at him. Your okay now i say smiling soft at him as he tried smiling but fell forward and I ran close to him and grabbed him before he could fall down and he looks at me as I smile and as he was distracted I take the ropes off him and pick him up princess style and jump on a tree as he sees the red yarn in my hand. The red yarn says my cousin as he looks down sadly. It's red just like your pretty red hair so I knew right away I say as he looks up at me in surprise and look away. Why do you want to help me now says mate as he looks away sad. It's because I know you're strong and it's simple it's because I don't want lose you I say softly smiling at him as he looked at me in surprise and this is a story about how it became not knowing something bad would happen.

.
.

(End)