III

"Where's Amanai?" Satoru asked Kuroi as all of them ran by the school hall.

"It's time for her music class now. So either the music room or the chapel."

"Chapel?"

"It depends on the teacher, this is a missionary school." Kuroi told him.

"Satoru, Yori-chan, you two take care of the chapel. Kuroi-san, the music room. I'll head off the two intruders." Suguru ordered.

"Understood." Kuroi nodded her head.

"That's why I told her to let us stay close. That brat!"

"I'm sorry. I even told her to keep us updated with texts." Kuroi sighed.

"Let's just hope we reach her in time," Tamayori told them.

"Amanai!" Satoru barged into the chapel.

Tamayori bit her lip to stop herself from smiling. Heads turned to their direction, all shocked at the sudden interruption. It's not the time to laugh, Tamayori.

"Wha... W-Wha... Whaaaaaat?!" Riko shouted, clearly not happy to see Satoru's face.

"Hm?"

"Riko! Is he your boyfriend?!" Someone gawked at the young boy.

"No... He's my cousin." Riko said awkwardly.

"He's so tall for a high-schooler!" A girl awed.

"Show us your face!"

Satoru didn't even hesitate and took off his sunglasses, smiling charmingly at the girls. Tamayori could swear that she could see the stars surrounding him, showing his perfect light blue eyes. She even flinched slightly when all the girls screamed at him, while he shamelessly flirted with those girls.

"Wow! He's so hot!"

"Don't get full of yourself!" Riko scolded the boy.

"Hey! Everyone settle down! How shameful." The teacher scolded her students.

"You're interested in him too!" A student accused.

"This is inappropriate, even for a family member." The teacher said.

"Sorry, this is an emergency, my bad." Satoru stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"This is my number by the way," the teacher not-so-sneakily gave a piece of paper to Satoru.

"HEY! THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES!!" The girls angrily shouted at their teacher. Tamayori could even hear some of the girls growling at their teacher.

"Be quiet! Do you know how hard it is to meet people in my line of work?" The teacher tried to defend herself.

"Same for us! He's too young for you anyway!"

"Huh?! Are you disrespecting Hikaru Genji?!"

"Ahem." Tamayori interrupted their discussion. All the girls turned around and finally noticed the girl beside Satoru. "I am sorry about this but... We really need to go. Riko-san."

"Wait! Are you his girlfriend?"

"They must be dating!"

"Her dress looks so perfect!"

"What's with the hairstyle?"

"She's so pretty!"

"Can we go?" Tamayori pleaded.

"Yes! Let's go!" Riko exclaimed.

Satoru wasted no time in grabbing Riko by her shirt as Tamayori followed behind, riding an mini Earth Giant that she had made.