Choirs of Damnation

Upon opening one's eyes, finding familiar surroundings is expected; however, this was not the case. Cold wood against her back made her spine shiver and the cold wind surrounding her body let her know she hadn't any clothes on. Her limbs spread to the sides with a tight rope holding them.
The ceiling her eyes took in was absolutely magnificent, angels painted on a dome holding laureles spread all over the beige background. After using all the strength in her neck to look around, she saw delicate vitraux on stone walls with carved figures; those carvings, they looked at her, right onto her sinful, disgusting and naked body.
She tried to free herself, the wood creaked underneath her because of said movement. Echoes of desperate screams filled the space; it truly was a dreadful sight indeed, however mortals must pay for their sins.
A door opened -AH! The sound of freedom at last!-. Slow footsteps filled the room, she kept on begging for help; and in no time, a horrid man looked into her begging eyes. The clergyman was no stranger, she would recognize that exuberant nose and those penetrating, ungodly, deep blue eyes anywhere; to her, he had fallen just like Lucifer from the skies...
Her thoughts came to an end upon hearing a wheel turning and her limbs slowly separating, bones creaking, an insufferable pain enveloping her body; she could feel her blood flowing inside herself, her vessels being teared apart, she could not take it anymore, she gave in, "freedom at last".