{chapter one} creeped out

2nd pov

your heartbeat was fast. it was freezing outside and it burned when you breathed. you were on a walk in the forest right behind your house. it was your favorite place to walk. today it had a thick fog covering the air. you could tell it was gonna rain soon so you had started to head home.

*snap*

you whipped your head over to the sound. there was nothing you could see past the fog. you picked up the pace of your walk, not turning back.

the harsh wind hit your legs and arms. you had a skirt on and a short sleeved shirt.

 you had a skirt on and a short sleeved shirt

(this is the outfit)

you didn't realize how cold it was gonna be. until halfway you felt the cold air. maybe it was just the forest and a lack of sun but it got colder the deeper you went. in your head though all that matters is the fact your outfit was cute.

you hugged yourself to try and make heat to feel better. it sorta worked but not as well as you wanted. you began to see an opening to your backyard. you had no next door neighbors so that side of the forest was yours. it was private property so nobody could go in.

your neighbors across the street was the only other house in the neighborhood. you were glad it wasn't a huge neighborhood and full of disaster. the worst thing that happened around there was losing power.

the fog began lighting up when you were outa the forest. you seen your house and did a little jog towards the back door.

*slam*

your pov

finally. i was freezing. if i hadn't gotten inside any sooner i would've been a walking ice cube.

"i'm back" i yelled out. the only thing i heard was my dogs footsteps running towards me. "Hi oreo!" i crouched down to pet his head. it seemed like mom wasn't home. i picked oreo up and began walk towards the front window. her car wasn't in the driveway. she probably went out shopping i'm guessing.

i giggled as oreo tried licking my face. i put him down to go upstairs. i didn't think he wanted to come with me since he still had a full food bowl. as i walked away i heard the sound of him eating.

the second i got upstairs i took off my boots. they were so loud and i didn't want to sleep in them. i set them down while pulling my blanket over me. naps were the only thing i could do. they took up so much time and made me feel less. when im sad, i take a nap and then i don't feel sad anymore. plus the fact i have no friends out here.

the silence filled my ears. my mom was gonna be a few hours i bet. so this was the perfect time for a nap. just, why can't i sleep? i tossed and turned but nothing was working. my room was practically pitch black and i was comfortable. so why?

.

i stopped moving the second i felt something. the feeling of someone watching me gave me goosebumps. i slowly turned my head, praying i didn't see someone. my body tensed as i looked around. i didn't see anyone or anything. what the hell. why do i still feel it? i got up and ran towards my door and left for the stairs. that's when i heard oreo barking. i swear to god- what is happening? i feel like im about to pee myself. i slowly look over at him to see him on the chair in the back room, staring into the forest. barking. i walked up behind him to see what he seen. there was nothing.

"oreo" i said and he jumped in fear. "it's okay!" i started petting him but he was still scared. god my mom better not be pranking me or something. all though i hope this is her pranking me.. oreo ran past me, i felt my body get pushed a little bit at the force of his run. he ran towards the stairs and started growling?? "oh hell no." i'm not dealing with the super natural shit.

*car stopping*

thank god. my heart started beating again as i ran to the door and opened it for my mom. "you are so not funny."

"yea sorry for not telling you i was leaving." she walked in and shut the door.

"i almost died bro me and oreo were so sacred." i laughed a little while looking over at him. he was sitting at the last step while staring upstairs.

"why? you two have been home alone many times." is she really playing dumb right now?

"no not that. the prank you were playing." i looked at her confused. but she looked even more confused.

"what prank?" she asked.

"you know.. you were going around the house and scaring oreo. he was barking at the forest and then i felt like someone was watching me upstairs and he started barking at something up there. now he's just sitting there and-" how is he still sitting there. mom is here now. my moms face turned pale when i finished talking.

"i wasn't here?" she mumbled.

"what." i stopped staring at Oreo and back at her. she pushed past me and ran upstairs. i stayed put and locked the front door. i heard her footsteps above me. they stopped for a second before i heard her running back downstairs.

"you left your window open." she said.

"no i didn't i haven't opened my window in months." it wasn't opened before i tried to sleep either.

"it didn't just open on its own." she said. i know that it didn't open on its own. so either she opened it or someone else did.

"i didn't open the window mom." does she not believe me?

"ok i can't explain the dog barking but the window had to of been you. no person could have jumped out of the window and survived without a few broken bones-"
oreo began barking again. he ran towards the back window again.

"Oreo!" i shouted. i want this whole thing to be done with. my mom looked scared and honestly im sure its nothing! i'm gonna gaslight myself into thinking that at least. "your right mom i'm sure i opened the window. oreo is probably barking at a rabbit or something." i began feeling frustrated. i wasn't gonna try and convince her on something i'm not even positive is happening. there's no proof of someone breaking in besides the window. but she was right, nobody could survive that fall without us knowing it happened.

"yea. i'm gonna go watch some tv" she looked at me oddly and walked into the other room. oreo followed her. all i could do was stare out the window though.

..

first chapter😛 i hope yall enjoy this series. idk if anyone reads creepy pasta stuff anymore but i miss it sooo much so ima make story's for u guys who miss it to.