:: 11 ::

Likeeee serously!!!!

What is happening ?

Makers Introduce  Ananya as main lead when she entered. And a heart shaped balloon flow which directly signals that she is the love angle of baalveer. But.... After so many episodes they didn't show that Ananya as the main lead!

Maybe they were thinking that did we something wrong while bringing a lead actress in the show as it's a children's fantasy show . Then they thought that nah! When we brought we need to give her that right!
They didn't think about any main lead form the starting. But then they thought they need to add any main lead!

Sometimes they were fighting *debanya sometimes they cares for each other. Makers shows a love of friendship. They didn't shows much romantic scenes because baalveer's journey started as a children's show.

I think these things were cooking in their mind. What do you say???

But some people are speaking that Ananya was not the main lead!! 💀 likeeee serously.

Toxics

Aditi is introduced as the main lead as the makers planned this from the start! Because anna was doing “ congrats my ex ” she couldn't come in the show.

So makers search for a new lead actress. And they found aditi as kaashvi.

Some people started loving aditi! Some people started hating aditi.

The people who loves aditi started hating anahita.

Those people started fighting!!!!

Some aditians / kaashveeriane started making hate edits for anahita. They started troll anahita they started speaking that she was not the main lead!

The people who loves anahita they started comparing aditi and anahita. Anahita is the better than anahita. She gives her best in bvr! Because of her bvr got so much popularity!! Etc. Etc.

The people who loves aditi started speaking that aditi is more talented than anahita! She is a doctor. She gives her best in bv3. Because of anahita the show gone off air

Likeeee serously !💀

Hating can't be a solution of a problem!

Kutte ager hume Kate hum thodi kutte ko ulta Kate?

Kyu ki kutta toh kutta hota hain!!!

Per ab inSan bhi dogs ki terah behavior karrahe hain!

Aditi and anahita are best in their wayyy!

And yes bvr was off air because of time slot not for any actor/character.

And bv3 ka hal bhi bohot bura chal raha hain because of time slot!

Kindly don't hate anyone try to understand that however they are baalveer family! .

Oh! Yes

When anahita shared that she is in relationship with shubham some devhitians. Some devhitians! Started hating her! 💀

But when aditi become the lead of bv3 they started loving anahita and hating aditi

Likeeee seriously!!