The Comeback of Alola Champion! PART 2 [CHAPTER 12]

With Leon, Galar Region:

SONIA:[stunned]Wah.. She used Destiny Bond on a Pikachu...out of all Pokémons she can use it against, she chose a Pikachu...I get that it has a Powerful Z-Move but why waste it on his Pikachu?

LEON:[grins as he shakes his head]You are not seeing the bigger picture Sonia... She chose the correct Pokémon to use it on, things just got interesting...I can't wait to see, how will Ash comeback from this.

SONIA:[sighs]I can never understand you Leon.

[Leon just grins at that comment, Charizard on the other hand was surprised but nodded, this just proved his theory that Pikachu is at the top of the hierarchy on his trainer's team. That just means one thing, he will be waiting for that Pikachu in the finals and he won't show any bit of mercy.]

CHARIZARD:[smiles]I'll be waiting for you, you showed your power in the semifinals, a suitable Partner and Ace for a champion. Don't disappoint me at the finals, yellow mouse.

With Alola Region, Melemele Island:

KUKUI:[a look of disbelief]For real? She used her Trump Card way too fast.

SAMSON:[rubs his chin]This could be problematic, 10,000,000 Volts is a powerful Z-Move, using the Destiny Bond on Pikachu made the most sense..

KUKUI:[nods]But the thing is, She decided to use that move specifically for Pikachu, I think she knows about Pikachu's true power. I mean, We don't even know how strong our champion is, let alone know how powerful his ace is.

SAMSON:[sighs]You're correct Kukui, we have no information on the boy, Unless these screens decide to show us more, we need to look for him right now. Kukui once the semifinals are over, search for the boy in Kanto.

KUKUI:[smiles]Of course, I can't let our future champion in the wrong hands, although [bitter smile] I need to contact Lance about it...not sure if he will agree.

[Samson nods, he understands that ever since Kukui lost to Lance in the Elite four battles but he also lost by a large margin 3-6. Lance only lost 3 Pokémons, of course he would be still bitter about that.]

With Class:

KIAWE:[surprised]Moltress flaming feathers...

LANA:[stunned]Woah...that entire round was amazing.

SOPHOCLES:[nods]Yeah, the way that counter shield and other tactics used by both champions is just simply awesome!

MALLOW:[frowns]But the last tactic by Ms. Cynthia is too brutal, she used a Destiny Bond on our champion's ace Pokémon to catch him of guard.

LILLIE:[worried look] Please be fine Ash... We are here to support you, so don't lose this.

With Kalos High Command:

MALVA:[Shocked]What... she used destiny bond for a pikachu? why!

SIEBOLD:[also shocked]I get that pikachu has a really strong z-move but..

DRASNA:[surprised]A pikachu can only get so far in strength, she could've saved that destiny bond for his other pokémon which can use mega evolution or Dynamax.

DIANTHA:[hums]Maybe, but judging cynthia she probably knows that pikachu better than any of us, it seems that my future self also knew this based on her comment.

WIKSTORM:[thinking]I can feel it... i can sense something badass is going to happen...only a knight can sense another knight.

In Vanville Town: