Given up

It was finally the weekend, also known as her and Toby's anniversary. She had been trying to contact him all week to make plans, but he wasn't replying to any of her texts or voicemails. Never once had he ignored her like this before. Ot was like he was trying to block her out of his life.
Eventually Spencer just stopped trying, she thought of him all the time, everywhere she went she remembered the rejection and pain. She frequently thought back to the days before all this had begun, but she could not recall a single thing that would make him ignore her like this. All the time she had one question in the back if her mind, it was almost a question that she was to scared to think of her self in case it was true.

Had Toby stopped loving her?

Spencer had spent Saturday laying in her room, just staring at her phone, hoping for something, any kind of communication from Toby. Her mother seemed to pursue that she was sick and occasionally came up to her room throughout the day to give her a drink or something to eat.
It was 3:45pm and Spencer was still moping in her bed, she felt so clingy and annoying, yet she couldn't help it, Toby was acting like the last few months had never happened.
Eventually Spencer decided that laying around all day wasn't going to get her anywhere, so she finally decided to leave the house.
She was walking down the street. noticing every leaf on the pavement, every piece of chewing gum that had been casually chucked away.
She suddenly felt alive and more aware of the world. She was not walking in an intended direction, however subconsciously she knew exactly where she was going, 47 Serenity Lane. Toby's address.
The wind blew the leaves around her creating a peaceful atmosphere, the air was warm yet crisp on her skin, never before had she felt so good, yet so bad.
She peered through the window into the living room. she could just make out a vague figure. Toby. He appeared to be laughing at something, no not laughing. Crying. The entire scene was to much for Spencer, she sprinted away the moment she had seen how distraught and upset Toby looked. Something was going on, and Spencer felt that it was her right to know exactly what.
She walked home, her head a mess of thoughts and worries. Was there things going on that Toby had not thought to tell her.
Immediately when she got home she sent an S.O.S to all the other girls. Aria an Emily came within 10 minutes, and Hanna eventually arrived apparently she was finishing some sort of thing for her mom.
"Ok guys." she addressed to them all. "I...I...I think Toby hates me and I have no IDE why..." she was talking super fast, "He isn't returning my calls it texts, and he won't make any plans for our anniversary, and finally I went round to his house and I could see him crying loads and loads and..." at that moment Spencer's mask of happiness fell away and she broke down into tears in Emily's arms. The other girls were doing their best to comfort her but it was no use. Had her worst fear really come true?