Chapter 1 : So no head?

[ 10:07 PM - Third Person's POV ]

Tommy stared at the bright light of his monitor, frog-blinking as he concentrated on editing. His hands flew across the keyboard, eyes darting to the shrill alarm from his phone.

"Shut the fuck up, you bastard"

He fussed at his alarm; sure, he needed to sleep— he promised his mom he'd go to sleep at a decent timeframe, but he was so close to finishing these edits that it'd be a crime not to finish it. Sighing, Tommy tapped his phone's 'stop' button, shoving it into his pocket as he continued to type and edit his videos. Eyes fixed on the screen, time flew past. Tommy glanced to the corner of his monitor, Groaning as he noticed the time. '12:47', he shut off his monitor and stood from his desk, stretching and yawning.

"A little sleep is better than none."

He muttered, voice hoarse from all the yelling he did earlier. Tommy pulled his phone from his pocket, scrolling through his apps for a moment, clicking on one, making sure his sleep app was open; he propped it up so his entire room was visible, including his desk and closet.

You see, Tommy has a history of sleepwalking; a few stories are that
once, when he was eight, his mum forgot to lock his door, and Tommy managed to walk a few ways down the block, pick up a stray cat, and toss it into a water fountain. He did this all barefoot.

It has turned into some funny situations but has also caused him to lose, misplace, and even break many important things.
Like that one time, he smashed the family TV while swinging a jar of mayo around.

So, to be sure, he always sets up a camera on a sleep app or his regular phone camera and always locks his door. Steadying his phone, he backed up and turned to his bed. Tommy crawled into his bed, shifting around to settle into it, allowing his body to drift into a comfortable black void of rest.

———————————————————————
[CAMERA'S POV ]

15-20 minutes into the night, Tommy stirred for a moment, making some popping noise; his body rose from his bed; as he sat, he glanced around his room quickly before crawling out of his bed and walking around his room like a toddler, soon enough Tommy approached his bedroom door, which was locked, so he turned away from it—picking up random things and muttering odd sentences.

"you— Wilby said Yo— I— Mustard."

Tommy looked up at his ceiling, walking directly into his bedframe; he hollered out, grabbing his foot.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! TOBY GIVE ME MY BEE BOY!"

Tommy resorted to rolling around on the ground, screaming as he held his toe.

"I need a wee."

He stated, sitting upward awkwardly, his entire demeanor shifting completely. Shuffling to his feet, he began to walk right into his closet door.

"Nuh uhh— Nuh uhh— Thats bad"

He continued to repeat the phrase multiple times, pointing at his closet door

"You did this! You—! You-!"

Tommy shoved a finger at the door, looking annoyed; he then turned, mouth slightly agape, looking to his shelves and seeing the tubbo Yootooz

"Bee boy! Bee boy! Bee boy! Bee boy!"

Tommy began to chant, hopping up and down; his eyes then drifted to the Technoblade yootooz

"BLOOD GOD! YEHHHHH!"

Tommy froze for a moment and stared directly at the camera, blinking from time to time before grinning

"I smell the walls in your E."

He proceeded to headbutt the wall, denting it slightly.

"Owwwwwww—! wilby is mean."

Tommy whined, dragging out his vowles as he spoke like a toddler. Standing up, Tommy then began to sing—

"He's in your Twitch chat. I'm in your bed!"

"BAM BAM BAM BUM DUNNUNANUN"

"Dream doesn't want to pay his taxes!"

"BAM BAM BAM BUM DUNNUNANNUN"

Tommy then started pumping his fists into the air, enjoying the cursed lyrics he shouted. Then, switching the song entirely

"Philza Minecraft is so brave; he's the bravest man I've ever met!"

"Vlog gun! Shoout Hoes! Pew pew!"
Tommy exclaimed, jumping around his room and grabbing his computer mouse, smashing it onto the floor. He suddenly stopped jumping, staring at the floor before staggering toward the wall; his movements grew drowsier than before. Tommy halted for a moment as he stared up at his ceiling. Tommy muttered something softly before crashing into his head, and there was a small yelp that Tommy let out, though he fell silent soon after managing to break the already dented wall and get his head stuck inside. He fell asleep after a while of disoriented struggles and resorted to resting his hands at his side.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimi has a chapter for you!
Maybe it was a bit late?

Oh well, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MOLE RATS!

Words : 807