You guys are...Odd..

May 2nd 2023:

Meggy and Tari were in the main lobby, looking at literally everything to find maybe similar or an exact replica on what Smg4 and Smg3 are. They knew they were robots, but they wanted to know where they came from, who they are, and how did they become. While the duo was researching the two robots, Smg3 was sitting on the couch, just looking around the place. He has never seen anything like it. The only place he remembered most was...wait...what was it? He doesn't remember. Smg3 got confused and pressed his chest to make the transparent screen apear. He then started to look through his memories, hoping to find any memories of him somewhere else other than here. Nothing. Literally nothing was in his memories. The only memory he has is when he arrived here. So how come he can still remember Smg4 though? Just when Smg3 was starting to freak out inside, Smg4 came through the doors. "I couldn't find the butterfly! It's gonna die out there!" Smg4 whined. He saw a butterfly outside earlier and went to go get it, only for it to go away. Smg4 sighed and went to the couch. Instead of him regularly sitting down on the couch, he went somewhere else. "Hey four. Do you remember anything abo-" Smg3 stopped, only to see and feel Smg4 sitting down on his lap. Smg4 rested his head on Smg3's shoulder, feeling a bit tired. "Do I remember what?" Smg4 questioned. Only to see a very surprised Smg3.

  The both of them couldn't blush because they were robots, but they could see their core being pink to resemble them blushing a lot. Smg3 had a vibrant pink because of how flustered he was. U-Uhm..uh.," Smg3 kept stuttering. He was too flustered to say anything. Smg3 finally snapped out of it and just continued to ask his question. "Do you remember that place where you and I always hang out before...you know...when we got here?" Smg4 thought for a bit, until he shook his head in disagreement. "Sadly, no. But I do have a feeling about it though. Do you?" Three nodded his head. "Oh well. Anyways, what about our USB pods? Why do you think we went in different places?" Three thought for a minute, thinking why the hell they were in different places and not the same. "I'm not sure. I really don't understand a damn thing on what's going on. Besides..." Three looked around, hoping no one was looking. "...I need my sweet prince here with me.." Three mumbled to him and Four.

  Smg3 scooted Smg4 closer to him. Three used his left arm to hold Four closer to him by the legs, making sure he doesn't fall and to get in a comfortable position. He used his right hand and cupped Fours face from his fingers to the cheeks while his palm on the chin. Smg3's USB tail started to wag a little with the main USB started getting warm. Smg4 got a bit surprised, but smiled afterwards. His tail also started wagging, but not turning warm. They both exchanged smiles as the two got a little more closer, enjoying the warm moment they were having. Along with that, their cores turned hot pink and warm. Four put his hand onto Three's chest, feeling the warmth from his pink core.

While the two were enjoying the moment between them, something interpreted them. "What are you guys doing?" Meggy was beside them, holding a cup of water for her. The two stared at her when she spoke. When she finished, they both screamed. Four fell on the ground while Three covered his face with his hat. "W-What the hell!? Why are you w-watching us!?" Three shouted at Meggy. "Dude, you guys are in the living room! Probably the most public and obvious place in the castle! And you asume that you two are alone!" Meggy shouted at the two. Smg4 got up and rubbed his head. Four looked at Smg3 and noticed his face. He looked a bit angry, but his core was a dark red. Meaning the he was very angry. "...oh no...Three don't you dare say anything..." Four pleaded Three, but Three didn't listen. Four put his usb tail on top of Three's usb tail. He immediately pulled up his transparent screen and pressed something on there. Just in time, Three started to swear at Meggy. But before he can, he only mouthed it. Turns out that Four pressed the mute button on him. Literally. When Three realized that no one can hear his voice, he looked at Four with an angry expression. Four looked at him,, a bit scared and nervous. "..oh no..." Four immediately started running, with Three following behind him.

Mario, who was walking out of the kitchen with a plate of spaghetti in his hand looked at the two robots running around. "Are the gays fighting?" Meggy looked at Mario with an odd look. "Gays?" "Yeah! Mario sees them act a like a gay couple-a!" The two then heard Four shouting. " WE ARE NOT A COUPLE! WE'RE FRIENDS!" Mario and Meggy both looked at each other. Before they both spoke.

"...Ok then..."

Only 880 words. I mean I did work on this for like...Last year .-.
I've been working on CapCut than here. But I'll try my best to write more!
(I've also been dealing with mental issues. Bad mental issues.)
Well I'll see u later!
~Christ7