𝟘𝟚𝟠

"I won't tell you," he explained.

"Okay, then," Namjoon remarked while pressing a button. A cage with starving dogs within appeared.

"Throw him inside the cage," Yoongi said.

"What!?" He yelled. His legs began to tremble.

"I'll tell you," he murmured as the men tied him.

"It had better be true." Otherwise, my dogs would enjoy feasting on your flesh and bones." Jin said.

"You know, I wanted to weaken you," "I kidnapped TaeRa, but I didn't intend to kill her." I accidentally murdered her and dumped her body beneath the bridge. I needed money, and I went bankrupt when a man took out a loan from me. He was unable to repay it and leaped off the same bridge. In addition, the man's daughter is Jihyo.

"Jihyo!?" Namjoon explained.

"Yes, I discovered after years that they became detectives." My daughters were Nayeon and Chaeryoung, and Jihyo's father borrowed money from me. So I took a chance and seized charge of them. I sent them to you, and it worked. They worked for a few days before breaking the contract, claiming that they couldn't betray you. So I thought of Suho's crew and dispatched them to find you. But these nine have also deceived me." He went on.

"Those seven are detectives!?" BTS exclaimed.

"Who is Chaeryoung?" Jimin inquired.

"Her name is Roseanne. She renamed herself." He responded.

"You bloody fucker, killed a child for nothing," Namjoon exclaimed, finally letting out his rage. 

"Namjoon, calm down," Jin muttered as Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook stopped him from murdering the man. But he didn't stop there.

"NAMJOON," He eventually came to a halt, and the females entered.

"What happened?" Jihyo inquired.

Namjoon handed Jihyo a gun, and Jimin and Yoongi gave Rose and Nayeon guns.

"Huh?" Jihyo inquired.

"Take your revenge," Namjoon urged as the lads followed the three ahead.

"My lovely daughters. Don't kill me, I'm your father." He stated.

"Dad!? You used to beat us up. Coming home intoxicated, arguing with my mother, and assaulting us. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU USED TO DO." Nayeon fired a bullet into his stomach. 

"Daughter, you say?" Do you even understand the significance of the word? I went down into depression because I was sick of you both. You used to hit Unnie, and Mom used to hit me. My body is covered in scars. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU."

  Bang

"I-I have lost my family." I lost everyone. I wanted to see my sister grow up. But I won't be able to because of you. My dreams collided in front of me. I was helpless. You forced them to commit suicide. YOU, YOU, YOU." 

Bang

He died with the final gunshot Jihyo fired, lowering her rifle.

"He's gone," Nayeon murmured something.

"All the bad memories from our past are gone," Rose mumbled. 

They dumped his body in the dog's cage and exited the room.

"And I assume he told you everything," Jisoo stated.

"Yeah, he did," Jin responded.

"So, we'll start packing," Nayeon stated.

"Why?" Yoongi inquired.

"We can't stay here." We all deceived you." Momo responded.

"It makes no difference. "We love you, and we believe you do as well," Hoseok promised.

"But still we are detectives and you might start to hate us," Jihyo said.

"Never. We love you, and that is all that matters." Namjoon explained.

"And why do we believe you won't leave us?" Rose inquired.

"Sweetie, I would have killed you right there in the room." However, I did not." Jimin responded.

"What is the chance that you won't kill us afterward?" Jennie inquired.

"We would never," Taehyung responded.

"Fine, we'll believe you," Lisa stated.

"Thanks," Jungkook said with a smile.

"We should get going now," Suho said.

"Oh yeah and sorry for all the fighting," Namjoon explained.

"Don't be and we are sorry too," "Bye," everyone said at the same time.

Suho and his group returned home.

   -   -   -   -   -   -  -   

Everything has returned to normal after that. Suho and his team handled BTS's case, but they were fired. BTS was disappointed to learn this.

They now all reside together in two houses not far from the city. One home was for BTS and the females, and the one next to it was for EXO.

EXO worked as assistant in BTS's companies. The girls remained in the house, surrounded by security. 

⁕𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓔𝓝𝓓

I might as well upload an epilogue....
But I need to think about this...

I'll try to upload an epilogue... once I get the storyline...

This book has ended :')....