don't leave me ..

Am giving you chance.....
Don't broke it ...
Am already broken ...
Pls cure me ...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Zhan fall unconcience while cry and only crying... after sometime jackson come and saw zhan's state ... he become paincked .... he hurriedly pick zhan up ...and directly run for hospital....

Jackson was sitting outside the icu toom where zhan was getting treatment... he still remember zhan's childhood...

...

Zhan is just 11 years ... and his dad is scientist he loves his dad very much but little one Don't knows that his dad is crazy ....

Zhan's dad already killed his mom just bcz he wants to test his so called new experiment.... but zhan was unknown by this fact ....

His dad wants to rule over the world that's why he was making a tablet that increase person's anger .. but bcz of some problem its trun out that this makes person crazy when he gets anger ....

He knows this problem but he still wants to test it ... that's why one day he gave that medicine to zhan saying its good for health...

But this didn't show its effect....

Government comes to know about zhan's dad wirk and they punish him but that medicine still didn't show its effect...

But when zhan become 15 years ...its effect started showing ... nothing can make zhan calm ... its also was not easy for zhan ...

Everyone started calling him monster ... and many more names ...

But its not zhan's mistake ... then Jackson who was his best friend from they were 5 years.... took zhan at hospital and then they gets to know reason of zhan's behaviour....

This is not only increasing zhan's anger but also many kind of hormones that makes his thinking side of mind block when he become angry....

That's going on until one day he meet with a angel .. his bo ge ... jackson notice that after meeting him his anger problem started going down ...

But he don't knows how that day this big drama happen ... maybe someone fully provoke zhan that's why he gets that much anger that he shouts at his ... his bo ge ..   he  beat himself so much if by any chance find out that his gege his sad .... just bcz of him ...

Then shouting at his gege ... nahhh!! Not at all ...

....

Doctor come outside and told him that there is great changes into his hormones  these day .. if this going on then he may loss hos power of feeling emotions. .

He will become emotionless ... his all emotions will die ... and they don't think it will be possible to bring his emotions back ....

He goes inside VIP room and looks towards zhan face who is really very pale lost hos face color fully ...

" what you had done zhan ? " jackson whisper slowly....

Then a fatty tear roll down from his eyes... jackson saw his tear and clear it " you made me cry after 16 years zhan how can you make a ghost cry ? " he chukkle sadly....

" i wish i can help you .... i wish ... " he whisper and he immediately become unconcience... and jackson's soul left that body which he was taking from long time ...

" now my time is over zhan.... i came here to gave you a happy ending... but god is not gaving me more time ....sorry zhan ... am leaving you alone at this time .... forgive your jacky ... " and just like this jackson's soul vanished into air and that person left room ...thinking how he come here ?