Chapter 1

Autumn had begun to set in, and the wind was getting more and more brisk. The changing of seasons also meant that the leaves would soon be changing colored and falling from the treetops.

Kagami looked up from her notebook upon hearing footsteps approaching her. She smiled when she saw the familiar figure of her boyfriend under a tree.

Sharp brown eyes widen as he approaches her. His smile so small still she feels a fire inside herself.

"Good evening Adrien."

She stops her pencil movement, waiting to see if he'd respond this time. Emerald green eyes give her a once over. That bob-cut blunette hair with tiny curled tips, her red form fitting turtleneck and black jeans because of the cold make him want to hug her even more.

"Evening Kagami. Mind if I just sit with you? You know it's not safe to be alone at night."

Kagami smiles so brightly. Silently showing him her unfinished drawing.

"Perhaps. But I have faith I'm safe. Especially with him watching out for me."

The fencer smiles brightly up at him, her brown eyes glinting like rubies in the moonlight. She gives the blond boy a quick nod and scoots over and gently pats the spot next to her.

"How have things been with your mother?" Adrien is hesitant to ask the question, but Kagami just shrugs her shoulders and gives a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Strict as usual, but she seems especially so ever since she found out about the new fencers who joined us." She sighs and rolls her eyes before leaning her face ever closer to the blond modal that is sitting right beside her.

"You really are the most dorky, pun-making, sweet, and cutest thing I have ever had the pleasure of laid my eyes on." Kagami grins cheekily to herself as a bright red blush forms on her little kitties face.

"What's wrong? Have I finally made you speechless? Wow, who would've thought I'd be the one to make the oh-so-powerful holder of the Black Cat Miraculous tongue tied, and unable to say a word."

"Ugh! You guys are so sappy it's make me sick!" Came Plagg's snarky voice from his hiding place in Adrien's pocket. "Just shut up and kiss already!" The little cat kwami sounded absolutely disgusted, but both teens knew that he was glad that they had found each other.

Red-brown eyes gleam slightly in the moonlight as two pale hands reach down and two pairs of lips come crashing against one another.

A bright red blush paints both of their faces like a sunset as they pull away to gaze lovingly into each other's eyes.

Adrien's emerald green eyes glinted with mischief and he gave the Japanese girl beside him a wide, cat-like grin. "Hey little dragon, what do think of having a little race along the rooftops?"

The bob-cut bluenette beside him gave him a wide grin over her own and they shared another kiss before calling upon their transformations.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

"Longg, Bring The Storm!"

Once the magical words had be spoken, the two fencers were covered in flashes of bright light. Once the light faded away completely, Cat Noir and Ryuko stood in the exact same place that Adrien and Kagami had just been standing.