𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘣𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩 ࣪𖤐

[It's not a Romantic or Any ship seller Ep,
Just shows the Friendship and Bonding of the Team Members.]

( It's Rohirat and Shubhish Chapter)

💌💌

It's the Finals,
For which the whole India Waited for. Men's Indian cricket team got into the finals without any defeat on the way. Many were emotional, Excited, Impatient to see the match, Some even the happiest just by seeing their Country's Team in the finals.

These could have been the emotions all may have Felt, But now it was just Sorrow...

Virat Kohli, Former Indian cricket Team Captain, The Run-Machine, The legend and the only Hope for the India now was gone,

On 54*(63)

It was just the bad day to be said, Virat felt defeated as he looked towards everyone, but just not in their eyes.

He couldn't, not when he could have played better. For the first time, he didn't even tried to look towards where His wife was standing or where his Ro was.

Soon the match ended with Australia winning,
Everyone walked silently in the lobby not knowing what to say, Everyone was holding back their tears except some, Rohit Looked towards Virat, who was covering his eyes with the cap.

As if he could really hide it from him.

Ishan Looked at everyone hiding their tears, Not speaking or giving any kind of emotions away. It was all just sadness, He didn't played with them still could feel the emotions everyone felt. It was the world Cup, They needed it. The most.

It was dreams of many but Mainly the most important for his Virat Bhaiya and Rohit Bhaiya. They both deserved it the most, yet Luck wasn't on their side Today.

Everyone was in their rooms by now,

Ishan walked into his room to find his shubhi on the bed covering himself completely with the blanket. He knew shubhman was awake but didn't really know how to react at this point.

A sob broke him out of his thoughts,

Ishan quickly walked towards the bed sitting on the edge, Slightly taking the blanket off shubhman, to see his face completely covered in tears and sweat.

His hands trembling, Eyes looking so dull, ishan has never seen shubhman like this. Yeah There were times when he was sad, but never in this way.

"Shubhi" Shubhman didn't reply for a moment, just shifted a bit to hug ishan around his waist, hiding his face in his lap. Not wanting ishan to see him in this condition,

"It's alright Shubhi" Ishan let shubhman hug him, rubbing his back smoothly,

Nothing hurts him more than seeing His shubhi sad, They have become so close to each other in such short time period that he can't help but feel protective for him. When he first meet Shubh, let's just say it wasn't a great Start. And he realised Shubh was an Introvert in just an hour, He was always away from the group, Not speaking unless someone asked him to.

It was same with him also, Ishan can be a mood maker no doubt but he wasn't the one to show his flaws to anyone, But when shubhi came it all changed. He could show himself to shubh, Because he knows Shubhi won't judge him. He will accept him in any way.

"W-we could h-have won ishan-" His voice broke out,

"But we didn't shubh." Shubhman looked up at him in disbelief, not knowing the purpose why ishan would say it like that,

As if it didn't matter to him.

"No, Never think that. Only i know how it feels to watch the match from sides not being able to help your Teammates." Shubhman instantly felt guilty, for even thinking that,

"It's alright Shubhi, We'll do our best in the next one. It's not the end of the world.
We played, and we played the best of ourselves. So don't blame yourself or anyone else, It was just a bad day." Ishan whispered softly, Both of them were silently crying by now....

"If we are like this, Just imagine how hard it must be for Rohit Bhaiya and Virat Bhaiya." Shubhman said as he calmed down after a few,

" They have each other Shubhi just like us.
They'll come over it Together Just like us..."

💌💌💌

Hope you'll like it!..

I was having my semester exams, so couldn't really write much.

I am working on the next part, It will contain Rohirat.

Thank you for reading, Please Do Comment down my mistakes.

Love You all for being here!🤍🌷🧿♾️🤌🏼