Chapter 19 🪄

~ Hermione POV~

OK I thought I could do it but I couldn't, I dashed right out of that restaurant and ran to the far corner of the building and started to puck everything that I had eaten that day but it was mostly water that had came up.

I tried my best to hold my hair back with one hand as my other hand was placed onto the side brick wall holding me up from from falling down.

Oh god did I hate this, and I could hear some passersbyer say "Looks like she had a few to many."

"OH fuck off you old hags and mind your own business."

Draco came up behind me grabbing my hair from my hand and also rubbing my back.

"It's OK let it all out love you will feel much better once you do."

And so I did I throw up somemore and some of it even went ontop of my black shoe's.

"Hermione are you OK?"Gin's worried voice could be herd behind me.

I didn't want to worry her so I said "I'll be fine soon."

"Was it the food?" Neville's worried voice played out.

"No mate she didn't even get the chance to touch her fries." Harry tried to make his friend feel better from thinking the Worst.

But Neville was worried if word had gotten out that he served bad food to Hermione his Reputation would be ruined.

"Neville, I'm fine I promise and if people ask just say that I drank to much OK."

I knew what he was thinking, and I wasn't going to let my friend get hurt in anyway for my Stupidity.
I should have left when the smell started to bother me.

As for everyone else they shrouded me so that outside eyes wouldnt be able to see me.

Derco past me a Tissue so that I could whip my mouth.

Standing up I felt a little dizzy but that should pass soon.

Luna than past me a bottle of water and I was very thankful of that, my mouth tasted like shit.

Taking the water in my mouth I sloshed it around and than spite it out.

"Are you feeling better." Draco asked with a worried look in his eyes.

Awww he looked so sweet and I wished that he had not seen me puck my brains out, how embarrassing is this and its even on my shoe.

I wanted to run away and cry.

Why do these embarrassing moments happen to me.

This brought up the memory of when I got my period in class and it was all over my pants.

Only Harry and Ginny where to had happen to see it but for the rest of the class Ms McGonagall placed a Evanesco spell on the stain so that no one else was aware.

Bless that woman's heart.

"You guys go back and I'll take her home to shower and rest." Dreco said to everyone as he held me in his arms.

I said my good byes and so did he and we popped back to my home.

Being here gave me peace.

Dracos arms where still around my waist holding me tight to his chest.

He felt so warm.

"Go shower mylove and I'll go and make you some hot tea."

I did what I was asked to do and went and took a shower.