1. King 👑

t's a story bout a 130 years old werewolf a Trueblood alpha with a black wolf but he didn't aged after turning 30 years old, a king who is merciless, heartless, cruel, aggressive who rule over whole South Korea living in Daegu.

Other packs comes under him as he is the emperor of whole South Korea he too helps other if other packs need their emporer. He will kill his trusted minister if they did any simple mistake without any mercy but he have a sharpest brain with a muscular body. His wolf is just like him who will kill a person in just a snap. How he became like this so let's get into his past

110 years ago.

Here lived a happy family with a fluff ball true blood alpha who was a shine of their kingdom Alpha kim and luna kim loved their child the most. Kim Taehyung a social butterfly who was loved by others the way he love everyone. His parents was proud of him but their a night came where he got a curse that night was still haunting him a night which changed his everything the night where he got to know his father cheated on his mother or his mother was a vicious.

That cruel night which changed everything

Here kim family was celebrating their only son's birthday who was going to turn 20 today and he was happy why cause now he will get permission to roam around different kingdoms in search of his mate as it was the rule if a alpha can't able to find their mate they can go on a tour to other kingdoms in search of their mate only if he knew. Just as Tae cut his cake and feed his father their was a laughing sound of a his mother Kim Hyuna and his father who ate the came started to breath heavily holding his neck.

Hyuna:-(gripping dahyun's chin) oo my dear Kim is having problem in breathing hmmm finally you will die today and I will kill your lover too with whom you cheated on me.

Dahyun:-(breathing heavily) you were never my love hyuna never I always loved her I loved my mate what was my mistake that she was witch huh? My family never accept her and make me to marry you a real bitch who was after power.

Hyuna:-(gritted teeth) I loved you I thought you will love me if I will be pregnant so I purposely come to your chamber in my heat but still you never touched me so I gave you seductive and we did that but after Tae was born what you said behave lovely in front of your child.

Dahyun:-(angrily) cause I loved my child I m not like you who used her own child to blackmail me to stay away from my mate threatening me you will kill my child and I did I did stay away from my mate but still you tried to kill her but you forgot she is a witch. You will never be able to kill her hyuna never.

Hyuna:-(laughing crazily) hahaha tsk tsk I waited for 20 years for nothing Kim I was searching the thing which can kill witches and I got the portion from the old evil witch and I will give that potion to your mate she will die too with you because i mixed poison in your food so in few minutes you will die ahahahaha (evil laugh)

She was going to stab him but Tae push her who was standing their numb seeing his father in that condition listening his mother's evil talk what she did and what she is doing and goes towards his father who fall on the ground

Tae:- (putting his father's head on his lap crying badly) appa appaa please don't leave your Taetae appa please your Taetae needs you who will teach me to run the kingdom appa please

Dahyun:-(small smile) I trust my son he will be the great ruler and will rule the whole kingdom too make you appa proud my child and please save your God mother who is keeping you safe from child hood with her protection circles which she always chants when you fell asleep please save my mate Tae

Tae:-(crying) I will appa please please appa but don't leave me please

When they were talking and crying they didn't noticed that hyuna stand up with dagger in her hand and was going to stab Tae but dahyun saw that and push tae away from him so he got stabbed by hyuna that's when someone came their and throw hyuna away who landed far away with a loud thud and dagger flew and stucked in a wall.