2. Bunny beauty 💝

At bhusan kingdom

?? :- appaaaaaaaaa pwease let me go na pwease

??:- no means no

?? :- (pout+puppy eyes) pwease na appa it's my birthday tomorrow let me go naaa pwease as birthday present.

?? :- no you can't go out it's night b~

?? :- Min yoongiiiiii jeon jungkook come here right now.

Yoonkook:-(mumbling) devil woke up lets go kook/appa fast (and they both ran from their towards the owner if the voice)

Yoongi:-minnie do you need something?

Kook:- eomma should I massage your feets?

Jimin:- shut up you both kook you aren't going anywhere it's 10 at night soon gonna be midnight baby and it's dangerous for an omega to out at night.

Kook:- but eomma I m trained I m master in martial arts and also I will have my sword you know that being an omega also I m best fighter in our pack I never submitted in front of any alpha even though they use their alpha voice please let me go na(puppy eyes)

Jimin:-(glaring) you won't listen your eomma now I said no than no now go to your room and sleep like a good boy. Tomorrow is your birthday many people are coming to celebrate it you may find your mate to~~

Kook:- eomma please stop right here you know I love someone already if he isn't my mate I will reject others I will only accept him no matter what and if he will not be mine then I will be mateless for my whole life now excuse me

Kook left from their stomping his feets angrily leaving teary eyed jimin well don't worry it's normal as our jiminiee is pregnant after so many years well after many praisings they got blessings from and old kind hearted bitch who blessed them to have their own child

Yoongi:- (cupping jimin's face) minnie understand our baby hmmm he loves someone already and that person is perfect for our kookie so please let him be with whom he wants ohkayyy just hope that he will accept our kookie and love him the way kook loves him (kiss his forehead) now let's go and sleep you need rest. (He lift jimin and went towards their room)

Jimin:- you know I love you so much alpha

Yoongi:- alpha love you more my mochi (said making jimin to blush who hide his face in yoongi's neck)

Inside kook's room

Here kook is pacing back and forth but when he listen some foot steps he jump on the bed and enters in a blanket and pretend to be asleep.

Soon his room door opened and yoongi peeked in seeing his son sleeping. He enter inside pecked kook's forehead and left after wishing him good night and love you.

When kook hear door closing sound he gets up and took his sword and wait for half and hour for yoonmin to sleep soundly and by taking the chance he got down from his window with the help of rope and he went towards the backside of palace where their are less gaurd he distract them by throwing stone in different direction and climbed the wall and ran towards his fav place inside the forest.

In daegu

Here the alpha king of daegu was sitting on his throne in the court room beside him standing his most trusted people on the right side Alpha Kim Namjoon the brain of the pack and on the left side omega Kim Seokjin inspite of being an omega he is also the best fighter of the pack.

So here the alpha king is really angry why because the person who is standing in front of him is and alpha who was torturing omegas and selling them to other packs.

Yes the King is heartless merciless cruel but he never discriminate between ranks like other packs think omegas as lower rank and they are only for giving birth but here in his kingdom it never happened and he will not let it happen in future too.

Tae:-(deep voice) to whom you were selling omegas aren't you afraid what will happen to you for doing this in my pack.

Alpha:-(shivering) please leave me alpha I will not do it again

For not giving answer what he was asked make Tae more angry so V took control and his eyes were golden indicating V had control sending shivers to others spine through his piercing gaze

V:-(alpha voice) SPEAK WHAT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR DON'T WASTE MY FUCKING TIME

Everyone who was present their were kn their knees cause voice of trueblood alpha always makes everyone submissive towrds them.

Alpha:-(falling on his knees) to dark pack king please lea~~~~( couldn't complete his sentence as the dagger with initial of "V" cut his throat making him dead.)

V closed his eyes calming himself down and give control to Tae. He stand up from his throne and left the courtroom. He was still angry so to calm his anger down he thought of going on hunting at midnight.

He comes to a forest and saw a deer and aimed on his target with his bow and arrow he tried to shoot the deer but miss the target for the first time the alpha who never misses his any target even if the prey is moving or running today he miss the target why cause his heart beat increase don't know what he was feeling.

He unconsciously he started moving don't know where after few minutes he comes across the beautiful lake in the middle of the jungle. Today is the full moon night he was fascinated by the view he was feeling peaceful but what caught his eyes was....

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝