Part 11

Y/n was getting ready to start her work in Seoul. She went to her office and took all the needed documentation and designs which she has been working on quite a few days for the Kims.

Y/n and TAEHYUNG have met only twice for the designing but today they are gonna finalize the designs and start the work.

She also took some small projects . Well ofcourse working with the Mafia King can't be compared to anything. She took the files and left to the Kim enterprises.

She reached their and the emoloyees greeted her as she is now the CEO of a well known company.

She entered TAEHYUNG'S office without knocking and she was shocked to see the view in front of her eyes......

" Please Taetae come on a date with me" a girl , very young she was probably younger than her.

[She is 28 now while TAEHYUNG is 31]

" Yoona I'm busy can't you see " he replied calmly.

" plz come naa.....you are always busy with your work can't you come just this once " she insisted again and stood behind his table next to him.

" Yoona plz understand. I just can't " he again spoke in a calm voice.

"How is this Devil this soft towards this Yoona. He never spoke this softly to kookie or jimin . Who is she ??" I thought .

" Please Tae " she again said extending her hamd towards TAEHYUNG but she accidentally hit the glass on table and water spilled on TAEHYUNG . He stood up fastly.

I thought he was going to scold her for sure now cause ofcourse he is the devil he can't be this patient after all. I smirked thinking the girl will get scolded now but.....

" Sorry tae .....I'm so sorry " she said and took the tissue and started to wipe his shirt near his abs where the water spilled.

" Its okay .....I'll just change " TAEHYUNG said while holding her hand and too with a soft tone.

I got angry seeing this. Why is he being this nice to her. He is never this nice and sweet. I was fuming when TAEHYUNG noticed me and the girl also drifted her gaze towards me .

Before TAEHYUNG could say anything she spoke " Don't you know how to knock before entering someone's office" .

That was it . She is showing attitude towards me. I didn't even allow the mafia king to do that and what does she think of herself.

" And Don't you know how to talk to others.... " i snapped . Before i could say anything else TAEHYUNG spoke " Yoona go ....i will meet you later."

" I'll just come " he said looking towards me and went inside the room that is inside his cabin.

" Who are you ???" The girl asked.
" I'm his business partner " I replied.

" Well I'm his soon to be wife Yoona " the girl said forwarding her hand for a handshake which i completely ignored. What does she think of herself. Even if what she is saying is true that
doesn't mean she can behave rudely with me.

" Stay away from my Tae " she said before leaving. I scoffed . I don't plan on staying near him either.

I sat on the couch when TAEHYUNG came with a fresh shirt on which was completely unbuttoned. He was buttoning it while walking towards me but my gaze doesn't left his eyes. He was now completely covered and sit next to me and said " She doesn't know how to greet people . She doesn't like meeting new people " he said defending her which made me more pissed.