Tragedy has come..

* at Rubbers lab *

* rubber POV : *

I smoothened down my white lab coat and me and Nuke exchanged looks as footprints echoed through the hallway. Map, Bucket and Spade walked down from the tons of doors alongside the walls. All 5 of them met at the centre of the building, a tree stood in the ground and flowers and grass surrounds its roots. The fresh air swished all through the laboratory and the cold stone floor made a clank whenever someone put their feet on it.

"Hey Rubber and Nuke!" Map joyously cried. Maps red '❌' had a sort of shiny part because how the lights were placed on the ceiling. "Hi, oh and has Spade caused any chaos lately, since we haven't seen eachother recently?" I asked, concerned and Im pretty sure that we all knew that Spade could probably take over the world with that amount of power he has. I mean he can literally change his size ; and become a sort of demonic being or something. "Yeah, everything has being fine, except for him complaining." Bucket muttered and eyed Spade. He jumped a little, just realising they were talking about him. He crossed his arms. "Atleast I don't get angry at a fricking poodle on the sidewalk."  "Hey! You think I can control my own allergies or something?! She protested; already fuming. "Guys.. please don't fight".. Map mumbled, trying to separate the two if they got into combat. 

* Map POV : *

I parted my freind and his sister so they didn't fight. "Please don't fight!" I whispered. "Whatt~?" Spade laughed. "You seriously think Im going to fight her?"  "Uhm well it seemed like you were" I sweated. Then all of looked at eachother worried except from Spade who stood there, glitching.

* Spade POV : *

I felt him take over my body. I tried to get my own mind back but it wasn't enough.. My brain fuzzed up and felt myself vibrate a little since the glitches were very unnatural. Then I felt darkness pounce on me. Memory's in shattered glass twinkled like stars in a midnight sky. I looked at the pictures while a static buzz was the music in the background. As I passed them, I saw a small but effective memory.. Me and Map. It was the day he confessed to me. Obviously I had said yes, as i had feelings aswell. My face heated up like a oven as i recalled the kiss. I didn't know how to describe it but all i could say was it was... amazing. 

What am I thinking!? Im literally being possessed right now, who knows what 'I' could be doing out there? I sighed. I looked at my arm and handle. They were already covered in dark red goop that is what we call blood. I tryed imagining home but nothing figmented in my mind. I mean didn't really have a mind right now. Not even the usual smell of nachos amused me. It was until I felt a sharp pain in my eye, it was torture. 

Immediately I snapped out of it and found myself in a dark room with a table in it. The table had interesting tools on it, and, an eye.... This disgusted me and i winced as I touched my eye. Blood seeped from the socket and run onto the floor. There was a bloody axe in the corner. It hit me. Someone somehow scooped my own eye out.      "Agh!" I screamed as a light proceeded to blind my remaining eye. There had been clanking for a while whenever I had moved and i figured i had been chained down to the ground, which i was absolutely right about. Before i could even take a breath, The door opened and someone's shadow silhouetted the cold ground. I looked up to find.. All of them. Map, Bucket, Nuke and Rubber.

* NOONES POV : *

"Ah, youre awake."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!" Spade shouted, while standing up and leaning in the air because of how strong the chains were. It was very easy to tell he was in agony. "Spade please listen-" Bucket began before she was interrupted. "You think im going to listen to you right now?! ONE OF YOU SCOOPED MY GODDAMN EYE OUT!" He screamed as tears streamed down his face, aswell as blood. He felt his heart rate go even higher as his heart beated against his chest in pain. Spade slid down onto the floor again. Map quietly and still scared, walked over to him. "Spade..." 

He looked up and instantly they both turned red in sync. "W-w.."  he stuttered, trying to find the right words to speak.  The others left the room as in saying, 'well give you a second'  Spade and Maps breathing were the only thing left that could be heard in the room. Map ran down and hugged Spade, sobbing. Spade joined the hug. It felt nice and warm. He managed to force a smile. He felt Maps body heat up aswell as they hugged. "Im sorry.. its the only thing that could calm you down, it'll only be a month i promise." Map managed to muster. "Its ok.." Spade hugged Map as much as he could, being careful not to rip him. Map reached up to kiss Spade, and pulled his head down. The sensation whirled inside Spade and he became flustered. After what felt like ages of kissing, they finally let go. Panting filled the room up and the two were blushing. Before they could even tell what was going on, the door was open and Nuke, Rubber and Bucket stood there amazed but also horrified. Map quickly sped around. "I-it's not what it looks like I swear!"   Bucket lifted her 'arm' to protest but Map was already covering her mouth. "We'll be back soon.." Rubber said, sort of disgusted a little.

* Spade POV : *

What the hell just happened? Did they seriously just walk in on us KISSING?! I sighed, a bit ashamed as i put my head into my hands. 'Today has been a fucking rollercoaster bro..' I slid down onto the floor and stared at the blank ceiling.

omg i have never done over a thousand words before 😨 

1044 words.