The Great War

Kassidy Lupin shared a very similar fate as her brother — she spent one night a month roaming the woods as a four legged furry creature. Although, she saw herself as a monster more so than anything else.

     Their parents tried so hard to cure them of the lycanthropy that ran through their veins courtesy of a vengeful Fenrir Greyback, yet nothing could fix their once innocent children. Kassidy couldn't even bare to look herself in the mirror, she didn't see a young girl with beautiful brunette hair and ocean eyes; she saw fur as black as the night sky, murderous golden eyes, sharp talons that have definitely taken a human life before.

     She had never felt so lucky to have a brother like Remus in her life. The boy was gentle, sweet, selfless — the exact opposite of what a werewolf was, yet the unfortunate boy never let that change his human form. Kassidy and Remus were like glue, they needed each other and they were always together.

     The friends they shared made them feel less alone all the time. Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew and James Potter; the five of them thick as thieves and there were always at least two of them together. Kassidy was lucky to have known such understanding people, the way they helped the Lupin siblings during their full moons was something they would never forget until the day they die.

     Especially James Potter; the boy who had saved Kassidy from herself more times than she can count. No one had ever supported her through full moons like James has — he kept her locked up safe and sound away from civilization just how she wanted, so she would never hurt a soul, and when all was said and done she would always come back wrapped in a blanket and in his arms.

     James Potter may have been a cocky prankster, but Kassidy Lupin was his world and he would be damned if he didn't treat her as such. Unfortunately, that may just be his downfall.

 Unfortunately, that may just be his downfall

Danielle Rose Russell
as Kassidy Lupin

Danielle Rose Russellas Kassidy Lupin

&

andrew garfield / REMUS LUPIN
aaron taylor johnson / JAMES POTTER
ben barnes / SIRIUS BLACK
timothee chalamet / REGULUS BLACK
dane dehaan / PETER PETTIGREW
sophie skelton / LILY EVANS
adam driver / SEVERUS SNAPE
freya mavor / MARLENE MCKINNON
kat graham / DORCAS MEADOWES
the rest of the cast / THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

warnings.
This story may contain triggering topics such as violence, gore, sexual content, depression, etc. Read with caution.

disclaimer.
I do not own the Harry Potter franchise, unfortunately J.K. Rowling does so all rights go to her. I just own my character and anything I decide to add that was not in the books or movies.

notes.
Side note; these fancasts are how I personally see the characters, I realize everyone views them differently, if you don't agree feel free to imagine them as whoever you want but please no hate.