Thunder Cross Split Attack

It was a dark night that day near the Palace of Versailles

A mysterious warrior had been commissioned by his master, a leading figure in the art of "ripple," to take care of a special case that was needed inside the ancient palace. 

The palace was created at the behest of King Louis XIV to get away from the capital and its citizens, who were feared and considered difficult to keep under control. 

Versailles remained the seat of political power in the kingdom of France from 1682, when the king moved his court there from the Louvre Palace, until the royal family was forced to return to the capital in October 1789 at the dawn of the French Revolution.

 Versailles was thus the residence of three kings of France who resided there permanently with their courts over a period of time from May 6, 1682 to October 6, 1789, with the sole exception of the Regency years of the young Louis XV from 1715 to 1723. 

Versailles, as well as a structure, is famous as a symbol of the very absolute power of the French monarchy during the Ancien Régime period.

It was in this setting that a mysterious group of vampires operated, terrorizing the entirety of France. 

Master Tonpetty trusted his oldest pupil, Dire, so much that he sent him in person to resolve this matter.

Dire was born on October 21, 1856, in London to a noble family of Italian descent.

He grew up in an extremely strict environment, and from the age of nine he began to study the art of ripple.

Over time he was assigned numerous missions, but none as important as tracking down vampires in France.

The student, once he arrived in front of the Palace of Versailles, began to explore the area. 

It was late at night, and seeing was quite difficult, but that would not stop the young man from completing the mission. 

So Dire threw open the doors of the palace, sealed by strong padlocks, with his ripple skills. 

Once inside, a strong aura of death and destruction reigned inside the palace. 

"Come out!" shouted the student, but of the vampires there was no sign. 

He thus began to wander around the palace, until a chilling vision caught his eye.