Chapter 1, Roller Coaster

I have been hearing the same phrase all day, "That's so gay!" Or "What are you gay?"
Said usually by Tristan.
"This is the last straw, Tris." I thought to myself as I ran up to Tristan with my fists clenched. I am honestly so pissed at him.
"What are you even doing!? Making fun of gays when you are-" I was interrupted by Tristan's hand on my mouth and his other one on my back, dragging me around a corner as I could hear heard his friends walk away.
"Were you really just gonna out me? Really Bennett!?" He half whispered, half yelled right in my face. Then he removed his hand from my back and instead putting it on my chest, pushing me against the wall, hard. I struggled to get my breath back for a while. "I can't believe he just fucking pushed me!" I thought. After staring at me in shock he took his hand from my mouth and loosened his other hand, he then hugged me nestling his head in the crease of my neck.
"I'm so sorry." He murmured, his voice cracking as he started to cry.
"It's fine. I know you didn't mean to, you just got mad." I said while pulling my fingers through his hair, which already helped him calm down. Even though he had hurt me physically and emotionally, I still loved him.
"I didn't mean to hurt you. Also I just really thought I would blend in more by saying those things." He said as he pulled away from our embrace and stared at his feet.
"Just... don't do it near me. I really don't like homophobic comments, you know that." I said putting my hands on his shoulders.
"I'm really sorry," He looked up from his feet and instead up to my eyes. I wiped his tears with my thumbs and held him close. I rested my head on his chest and we stood there for a minute.
"I gotta go. My friends might get suspicious." He said untangling from my grip, kissing my cheek and saying goodbye.

Authors notes
I have some chapters pre-made, and will post them on schedule. Every Monday until it ends will have a chapter posted. (I'm bluffing no way I could write good quality chapters every week) With the short deadlines they will be short chapters. (Nope I'm bluffing) If you would like to contact me my email is Rachelorama@yahoo.com
Spam me if you'd like, I don't care.
^-^Ray~