Chapter 2, Regrets and apologies.

He said it again. I know he is just joking but it really pisses me off, especially since he is the thing he's making fun of. It's pathetic.
"Tris, come here." I said as I put my arm around him gently pushing him away from the crowd of people and into a weird area of the field. No one really goes here for recess they usually just stay inside, which is stupid because they give us highschoolers recess because it is supposed to give us exercise. I take a deep breath and look in his hazel eyes.
"What?" Tristan said throwing his arms in the air.
"Don't over react Tris." I said rolling my eyes at the attitude.
"Oh excuse me, what is going on and why did you bring me out here?" Tristan yelled and crossed his arms. He is really annoying me.
"I brought you out here because you are using that language and it happens to offend me!" I yelled as well and stomped my foot on the ground at the end of my explanation.
"You said not to do it around you! I didn't think you were there!" We just kept yelling and I'm surprised someone couldn't hear us from way over on the other side of the field.
"I meant not at all Tristan. You know that language bothers me, especially when the person is gay themself! You know, sometimes when I hear you use that language, or for instance, when you physically hurt me, I really think what the hell am I doing with this asshole?! And frankly I don't fucking know!" I had had it. No more stupid comments, no more abuse. I'm on the urge of tears when he made me realize why I was still with him. He dropped to the grass and started balling. He's fragile and he needs my care, and I really can't just let him go like that.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry." He managed to say in between sobs. I drop to the ground and put his head in my lap, while patting off the dirt.
"It's okay, I didn't mean it." I said trying to console the crying boy.
"You did. I deserve everything you said. I most definitely don't deserve you." He said wiping his tears and sitting up beside me.
"That's not true. I think we both over reacted a bit and im sorry. I just got a bit irritated." I said trying to sound as loving as possible. I didn't want to hurt him anymore than I already have. I do love him, at the moment I'm just not sure.
"Really?" He said looking in my eyes like a sad puppy dog.
"Yeah, but you really need to stop this." I said as I put my hands on his shoulders.
"Mmhm, I will. Bennett, can I stay over tonight?" Tristan questioned and looked at me with a cute face. God, how can I resist him when he does this?
"Yes of course." I said as I took his hand and brought him up off the ground. The bell soon rang and we went to our classes and eventually got on the bus. After that it was pretty much a normal day, until Tristan for the first time sat next to me.
"Hey you." He said sitting next to me and like me put his bag on his lap.
"Hey." I said with a smile.
"I have some plans for when we get to your house." He stated looking at me with a giant smile.
"What do you have in mind?" I asked him even though I didn't really want to know. I kinda want it to be a surprise but he's not good at keeping secrets anyway. The bus took off out of the driveway and everyone started screaming like usual. But god damn I did not expect his answer.
"I want to sleep with you." He said with a smile.
I blushed like crazy.

Authors notes
I have some chapters pre-made, and will post them on schedule. Every Monday until it ends will have a chapter posted. (I'm bluffing no way I could write good quality chapters every week) With the short deadlines they will be short chapters. (Nope I'm bluffing) If you would like to contact me my email is Rachelorama@yahoo.com
Spam me if you'd like, I don't care.
^-^Ray~