It Was Just An Accident

Backround info:
You've been friends with Mark since you moved to Cincinnati a year ago. You tell him EVERYTHING! You do have one tiny little thing that he doesn't know about you. You have a HUGE crush on him.

That's all for the background info so here's the actual story:
Your pov:
You were invited to go online and play Prop Hunt with Mark and his friends. You haven't played a video game since you were in highschool because of how hard college has been for you. You look like a wreck. You're only in your pj pants and a bra with your hair in a messy bun. You look at the time remembering how Mark said that you were supposed to get on at 9:00 but instead your alarm clock says 9:46.

Mark's pov:
1 missed call. 2 missed calls. 5 missed calls. Who in the everliving fuck is calling me?! I look over from the screen to see who it was. It was Bob. Dude. Stop.
The conversation:
"Hey Mark!"
"Hi."
"Where were you?!?"
"Huh?"
"You still haven't gotten on yet!"
" I'm prob not gonna get on today ok?"
"Why?"
" Well, I wanted to but yn isn't awake yet."
" How do you know she's not awake yet?"
"Ive called her. Like a million times."
"Oh, well how bout ya get on anyway!"
"Well, I don't wanna leave her out!"
"You're right. We can play Prop Hunt another day!"
" Actually! I have an idea!"
" What is it?"
" I'm gonna go see if she's at home!"
" Mark... I don't think that's a good idea... Ca-"
*Hung up*
Whew! Thank God!
Your pov:
He'll understand if I don't get on right? You lay back down and stare at the ceiling. Ya, ya he'll understand. He's your best friend!
Mark's pov:
I opened the door to my best friend, yn, in pj pants and a bra. That's IT! I started blushing so hard! I knew I would end up seeing her like this anyway but omg! She looks GREAT even though she's facing butt towards me not even noticing I'm here. That kinda makes me feel better though because of she saw me walk in and start looking at her like I was a maniac... She'd be punching me in the face in no time! Oh Fuck!
Your pov:
You turn around to see Mark staring at your ass.
Mark's pov:
Well! I'm dead!
"Heyyyyyy!" Wtf was that!? Idiot!
"So... Um I think I came at the wrong time!" Oh fuck she's walking to me! Just act normal for a seco-
Your pov:
Ok! Calm down! Just smile, walk over and kiss him like you've always wanted to do! This is the perfect opportunity! And there you go. You kiss him. You eventually get to the point where Mark shoves you against the wall and starts making out with you.

There you go. I ruined it. Your welcome. I suck.