Yandere Class 1-A x OP! gender neutral reader Part 1 (My Hero Academia)

[LMAO, the Bakugo duck 🤣🤣. Yes, this is actually on Amazon]

Requested by CopyrightDreams34567

------------------------------------------------------

It was the class holiday party. Everything seemed so normal. Until it wasn't.

Different people kept trying to drag me under the mistletoe.

I just wanted to enjoy some time with my friends.

After rejecting everyone in the class to meet them under the mistletoe, the room seemed to shift.

I was so glad when Shinso arrived. I asked Mr. Aizawa, if it was ok for me to bring a plus one. He said it was all good.

Shinso had been my best friend for my entire childhood. Our moms introduced us at the age of two, and we have a strong bond.

I'm not gonna lie, though. I had a teeny weeny crush on him. But, he was my best friend.

But then, something really unexpected happened.

"Hey, (N/N). Can you come over here?" Shinso asks. He was standing right under the mistletoe.

My mind was screaming.

"Yeah, Shin?" I ask, trying to keep a normal facade.

I join him under the mistletoe.

"There's been something I've wanted to tell you for a while now," He confesses. "I love you, (N/N). I've had a crush on you for a while now. And I guess what I'm trying to ask is, will you be my partner, (Y/N)?"

All of a sudden, there is a large explosion that nearly missed Shinso.

"WHAT IN THE YULETIDE CAROLS?!" I scream.

"Tenya, grab (Y/N)!" Izuku calls.

The next thing I know, I am whisked away from Shinso and in the arms of Tenya Iida.

"LET ME GO, TENYA!" I scream at him, starting to squirm.

"No can do, dear. I have to get you to the basement." He replied.

"The heck?! Why do you need me in the basement?!" I ask.

"To keep you safe from the world, love. Now, Momo used her quirk to make you some nice living arrangements. And, you will always have someone with you in the room." He explains with a smile.

I knew I was in trouble once we got to the basement.

"Now, Shoto should be joining you soon. And don't you try to escape, otherwise we will all have to punish you. Now be a good (Y/N) and stay put." He finished as he closed the door.

Around 5 minutes later, Shoto came in with some blood on his clothes. I didn't even want to know who's it was cause I already knew.

"Hello, Snowflake." Shoto says as he sits down next to me.

"Why did you all do this?" I ask the icyhot boy.

"Because we love you, (Y/N). All of us." He explained. "You are ours. And none else's."

------------------------------------------------------

Hi people! I know I did just put out an announcement that was like: no posts for a little while, but I was able to squeeze in a chapter! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to request!

441 words minus authors note.