Making friends

Tw sumt ftm Vance
Bruce pov
Finally I get away from my sister.
I was walking down the hallway when all of a sudden I was met with most beautiful eyes ever they were the icy blue. I stopped and walked over to him. His blood smelled ni- wait I have a plan. "Hey I'm Vance" " hey I'm Bruce" " want to be friends" I say
" sure" he says. We walked down the hallway and I started to get hungry and his blood smelled sweet so I dragged him in the bathroom "ow what happen-" before he could finish i bit him , he was moaning softly which turned me on , but I can't fuck him in here so I stopped " what happened" " nothing darling just can't wait for you to come home with me" 

The end of the day

I was walking out the classroom I finally spotted Vance and hugged him from behind.

Vance pov
I was at my locker putting my books when I felt arms snake around my waist and something on my butt. By the arms I knew who it was Bruce. "Hey" "hey darling" "so what you doing after school" " you" (btw my friends helped me write this and it will sound cheesy) " fuck you sound so sexy" " I know I do" (this ' means whispering) ' are you still hard' 'yes and we can go to my house' " ok let's go"

At the house
" wow your house is huge" " yeah" ' and I'm by myself right now' " fuck I need you" "and I need you too" as soon as he said that he kissed me. He had stopped the kiss and carried me upstairs and through me me on his bed. He started to take off my clothes. He started to kiss down my neck " mhm~~" I moaned he smirked and all sudden I felt a finger in my ass " fuck~~" it hurt at first, but then it it felt good. He added two more fingers and rubbing my clit .He finally took out his fingers I whined at the emptiness, but that emptiness didn't last forever. " ok before I do this are sure want to do this baby" " yes I'm sure" " okay" Bruce said " breathe and make eye contact ok" " ok" I looked at his eyes and they were DARK RED. I was still looking at his eyes when I felt a sharp pain Bruce clearly saw this and stop " are you ok" " yes actually can we sit up and do this" " sure" we sat up and I sat above his dick his holding my hip with one hand and the other holding his dick " ok roll your hips it will be easier" (my writing, heavenli's writing London writing) " now that I think about it  , I want the sharp pain" I said still looking at the size of it " fuck me so hard that I can't walk for a month". " bet" " I want you Bruce and your hard dick" " don't say I didn't warn you" he said smirking. Slowly I start going down stopping every five inches. Finally I made it to the base. My mouth was open panting ( this - is thinking) - damn he is big- finally I started moving slowly moaning softly. " fuck ~~ my legs  hurt I need you to help" " fast or slow?" " fast and hard were you will have to carry me to school". As I soon as I said that he pulled me down fast " AGH~~ F-FUCK"

Bruce pov
I got an idea there's a body mirror behind Vance I turned him around and bent Vance over. Slowly put it in Vance moaned turning me on. I got  hard and started going faster. Vance moaned louder calling daddy. " ahhh~~ w-wait stop real quick" Vance said " what what's wrong do want to stop?.." " n- no it's not that I just wanted to ask a question.." Vance answered " what's up..?" " do you have a condom on..?" " no" " ok I just want you to cum in me" "bet" I said. I got another idea that involves the mirror I pulled Vance back slammed him  down and said " don't take your eyes off the mirror ok" he nodded trying to keep his moans in " I need a yes or no darling" " y- yes" he moaned

Vance pov
I'm a moaning softly trying not break eye contact with him in the mirror. God his eyes are killing me. " darling eye contact" " s-ngh-sorry" " I'm going to go fast so put your legs on the  bed" " ok" I put my legs  on the bed. He picked me up and said " make eye contact and don't look away from the mirror" he slammed me down and picked up speed. "Yes DADDY" I accidentally moaned loudly. " you like that huh Vance" "fuck please " please what ?" " please let me cum" " go ahead" with that I came " baby stay looking at the mirror" Vance went crossed eyed with his tongue out.

( after 33hr)

Bruce finally came. At this point Vance was too weak and shaky to stand up.