Steal My Hart

I remember so vividly the look on his face... that look...

"THAT STUPID LOOK IN YOUR EYES!" I yelled out to Adam, my hands clinched into a tight fist. "I HATE THAT LOOK! WHAT THE HELL!" I looked straight into Adam's now dark green eyes, they looked so dead... so empty-...

"I did what I knew I wanted to do" Adam said with a serious tone in his voice.

I keep looking into Adam's green eyes. The same green eyes I fell in love with. Adam wasn't anything special to me in the beginning. He was just a guy with dark brown hair, light green eyes, honey brown skin. He was just someone I could kill, someone I could have unalived, someone who could have just disappeared without anyone knowing-... but then...

"I need you..."

I stood there, speechless and shocked Adam now smirking, dropped the knife and started to slowly walk towards me each one of his steps sounding louder than the last.

"Damn it! LEO! I need you! I LOVE YOU!" Adam gently caressed my face, some of the blood transferring onto my cheek. I could smell it- the powerful smell of blood on his hand.

"I hate you... Adam-..."

Adam started laughing but not that same bright laugh I remember. It was different, it was so...

"Different"

"You killed them all Leo. All of them are dead... now it's only you and... me. Just like we wanted"

I let go of the knife, I held in my hand. I felt so lost, confused maybe? No, I was... I was...

"..."

I was happy.

"Now I have you to myself. No one else can have you, Leo, my darling"

"Yeah, I'm yours."

I kiss him, and then I feel him drop to the floor with a loud thud

"I'm all yours..."