Chapter Two

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I got a 100% on my math test" Faye said as she sat on the kitchen counter , talking to her dad.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie , you've been doing so well in highschool. Your mother would be very proud" He smiled at his daughter.

"Thanks dad, yeah I wish she was here to see me graduate" she grins , staring at the floor.

He smiles putting his hand on her shoulder before realizing something , "Wait.. where is Bella?".

"Oh she told me she'd walk home with-" She started before getting cut off by her little sister walking into the kitchen.

"Hi guys" she says , putting her backpack down and going to the pantry.

"Who did you walk home with? I thought all your friends drove since they're older" Colin questions his daughter.

"Oh um just Jayden " she mumbles , "Bella" her dad said with a straight face.

"Dad , hes just a friend no need to worry" she tells him. "The friend who asked you out on a date yesterday , okay" he says sarcastically.

"I-" she starts before they hear someone cough.

Colin raises an eyebrow and leaves the kitchen to see Jaden on the other side of the wall.

He crosses his arms as Faye and Bella followed behind him.

"You could have hid better!" Bella mouths.

"Hey Mr Hart so nice to meet you!" Jaden smiles as he stuck out his hand for him to shake.

Colin kept his arms crossed , "You know Bella isn't allowed to have boys over".

"Yes I know that but-" he said , "Then what are you doing here?" He asked the blonde boy.

Faye internally cringes as Bella face palms, "I'll leave , Bye Mr Hart!" He said heading to the door.

Their dad turned to the girls as he heard the door close , he sighs and shakes his head as he went back to the kitchen.

The sisters looked at each other , "What were you thinking?" Faye whisper - yelled. "I didn't think he would be that stupid and cough!" Bella responds.

"What do you mean you didn't think he would be that stupid he's the dumbest person I've ever seen" she laughs slightly at the end.

"This isn't funny ugh dad's gonna stay so mad" Bella says.

"Im sorry Bella, really" Jaden says , "It's ok" she smiles at the boy on FaceTime.

"I just wish there was a way we could be together, we're like Romeo and Juliet bruh" the boy shakes his head.

"Well there is this one rule my dad set , if Faye dates then I can but that's never happening" she sighed.

"What? That could so happen. Faye's hot" he tells her causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"Well it's not even about that, she just doesn't believe in love and refuses to date anyone. I don't think she's ever even had a crush on a real person before" she rolls her eyes.

"Just pay someone to date her then" he says casually , drinking out of his energy drink.

"Like who? All the filthy rich kids in our school?" She said , "Well doesn't have to be money just bribe them with something they want" he says.

"True, well we'll look for our candidate tomorrow at school. Goodnight jay" she says , "Goodnight my Juliet" he smiles.

She cringes at the nickname as she hangs up , she lays down in her bed staring at the ceiling.

TILLY SPEAKS !
short chapter but im so excited to write the next one tehe