New lore with a PJO oc

Time for Hera to break her vow >:D

Meet Vincei. He is the son of Hera. I know Hera isn't a well-liked character (ok lets make it most hated character) in the PJO fandom and Octavian has already kicked the bucket, but like, even the goddess of marriage can break vows. Like its been, what, 4000 years since Hera is married to and been faithful to Zeus? And Zeus is always breaking the vow, so Hera thinks, hey, what if I marry a mortal to see if he likes it? Then she finds a handsome mortal guy and BOOM comes Vincei, demigod son of Hera and Mason Viera. 

Facts:

-He is Bi.

-He uses He/They pronouns

-Their eye colour can change from purple to brown. Purple when in a good mood, brown when neutral or bad.

-He can understand Cuckoos, the sacred bird of Hera. 

-He gets ashamed whenever someone mentions the giant war against Gaea and the giants because his mother started it (Dam u Hera, you make them suffer too much >:(

-Their wings glow or flicker whenever he seems nervous. It works as a good light source and gives people a calm and comforting feeling. People think he gets the power from their aunt, Hestia.

-The Cuckoo hair clip was a gift from Rhea and Hera. It doesn't turn him invisible like Annabeth's yankees cap does but it can burst into flames and throw as a weapon. Like Percy's weapon, Riptide, it can turn into a sword. Or spear. It also returns on to his hair after he throws it.

And I guess thats it