𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕹𝕷𝕰𝖄: "𝕿𝖔 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖊. 𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖞 𝖒𝖊, 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚."🔥

0️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••🔟

🔼
◀️       ▶️
🔽

**𝕬 𝖘𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊.**

9pm, one alluring night.

After having a little too much to drink at her bachelorette party, Sabrina Miller was very sleepy.  Her fiancé—Nathan Davis, picked her up and brought her back to their apartment.

He tucked her into bed in dimly lit room where she lay awake for a few minutes unaware of her surroundings.

Then, coming to her senses, she forced open her eyes, against the pain of excruciating headache.

As her vision cleared she could make out the figure of a man and a woman across the room kissing passionately.

Sabrina tried to make sense of what she was seeing as she looked at the 2 kissing figures who remain unaware that she had awoken. She feel anger began to boil inside her.

"Amber, stop messing around, Sabrina only just fell asleep!" Nathan warn as she grasp the woman around her waist.

"Afraid she'll wake up?" Amber responded in an annoying tone. "You're getting married tomorrow. Give yourself to me tonight!"

"Babe, you are such a troublemaker, let's go to the other room." The man smiled seductively.

"No! Let's do it right here! I want to do it right in front of her!" Amber swiftly unbuttoned the man's shirt as her lips locked on his once again.

Sabrina tried to hold back her tears, but she could feel them slowly trickling down her face. How could the man she was supposed to marry the next day be cheating on her and right in front of her too.

"Behave." Nathan said. "Let's go to the bathroom. Isn't the tub your favorite place?"

"Fine, you go in and fill the tub." Amber nudged his chest towards the bathroom. Once Nathan had left the room, she tiptoed over to Sabrina and whispered. "Sabrina, I'm not gonna let you and Nathan get married tomorrow. I'm pregnant, and he's mine!"

Sabrina clenched her hands into a fist, as she tried to process what was happening, but when she heard the moans of the couple in the bathroom she realized that her world had fallen apart.

3 years ago, Sabrina had been a top model in New York. She gave up everything to pursue her relationship with Nathan, even handing over her hard-earned modeling work to Amber. But now, she realized, everything she had done had all gone towards preparing someone else's to steal the man of her dreams.

No! She thought, trying to lie to herself. This must be a dream, a terrible nightmare.

Halfway through the night, Amber complained of feeling unwell and Nathan led her out of the apartment.

He didn't reappear even though he was supposed marrying Sabrina the next morning.

* * *