Part:- 8

Recap: Ami je tomar..... Shudu je tomaaar.. Meri chaahtein to..... Fiza me bahengi...

Story starts when...
Yn at her dressing table..
Yn's POV:
God..I'm living just beside my crush's house and can't even propose him.... What would happen if I confess him my love..... But, what if he doesn't feel the same?....Can I tolerate the pain of getting rejected?...... Gosh.. Why don't I propose him today... Am i really gonna propose him... Yess! I'm going to propose him!

(Naankhatai: behen reject ho gayi to?)

Yn gets ready for proposing him.

Yn's povMai uska wait karti hun

Yn's pov
Mai uska wait karti hun....nahi.... wait mere paas to uska no. hai... Lemme text him... Yess!

Yn and Nischay exchanged their no. on the day they were driving to home.
___________________________________________Nischay__________________________________

Hi Nischay. I want to talk to you..
Meet me at "kabhi mat aana" Park.

Ok.
But why?

Just meet me there.
See ya!

Ok________________________________________

Nish' s pov
Yn wanted to meet me, but why?.... I don't understand this girl... She's literally mad or what......Whatever, I'll just meet her at the place... Btw I didn't call Niharika today lemme call her...

T

ime skips nischay reached the place where yn called him.

Nish: so why did you can me? (In an uninterested tone)

Yn: umm.... So... Baat aisi hai ki... Um..

Nish: yn dekho i don't have the whole day for you so please jaldi karo and sorry if I sound mean..

At this point yn ko abhi bura laga she was hurt but blind in love so didn't notice it.

Yn: so you know that I liked you from the past 5 years... And I love you... So do you feel the same thing I do?

Nish: no! Never ye kabhi nahi ho sakta... I'm already in a relationship and instead of proposing me you should focus on your studies right now... So, no I don't feel the same for you.

His harsh words stabbed yn's heart infinite time.... Tears formed in her eyes... It was the worst feeling in the whole world...

Yn: ohh I see... Good👍 so I need to reach home really fast so bye! We'll meet your gf soon!

With a fake smile, heart broken into millions of pieces, she was controlling her emotions until the rain started... Yn reached her home...

Yn: (crying her heart out, lying on her bed...) Am I that bad...am I that bad to be rejected(sobbing) I rejected boys for you! that someday you'll reject me! (Sobbing) I spent my 5 years of life loving you! (Sobbing) I always wanted you, not any other boys... I spent 5 years ignoring all the boys because I loved you! ONLY YOU! But what did I get in return? Pain, regret... I REGRET LOVING YOU NISCHAY MALHAN! BUT I STILL LOVE YOU AND WILL BE LOVING YOU THE REST OF MY LIFE!

She goes to her gallery... It was raining heavily... Tears were shedding from her eyes... Her eyes and  nose became red due to crying so much...

Nischay's pov

I feel bad for yn... But time recovers everything... She'll forget everything and everything was correct that I told to her, she needs studies not this love Or bf...
End of pov

Yn: mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hai?

she started crying a little louder which was heard by nischay entering the the building...

Nish: wt.. Itne zor se kon to raha hai.. (He looks up and saw yn, a beautiful girl in terrible condition) yn! She's crying loudly.. I feel bad for her..

Yn: let go inside.. Hmm.. Yn sab thik ho jayega ok.. Wese bhi yn choti baaton pe nahi roote. Shaant ho jao..ok let's go somewhere... (She changed and booked her cab and left for india gate)

 (She changed and booked her cab and left for india gate)

And she left

And she left.. Soon she arrived..

Yn: waaoo... So beautiful just like me.. Lemme shoot some videos..

She recorded reels and the comments were..

Di aapki aankhen laal kyu hai? Kya hua?

Looking gorgeous✨

She's cute and adorable😍

And etc.

She saw each comment.

Yn: what if he doesn't love me, look at my crazy die heart fans... Uff ❤😂

Yn successfully changed her mood...

___________________________________________

Ye to aandhi se pehle ka sannata hai, abhi bohot kuch hona hai!
~naankhatai