Good Life. (World Trigger)

"You're off Border

"You're off Border."

"Eh?"

Osamu can't believe what he's hearing.

The expedition test is finally over. Despite his best performance with random teammates like Katori, he managed to pass the first test.

But then comes the main problem. The main test which involves hours long fighting in a war zone with the other top ranked agents. His weak amount of trion is no secret to everyone else, and that makes him the easy target.

On thirty minutes in, he got targeted by Ema, who seems to dislike him for being close to Chika. He managed to shoot his leg just like the rank wars, leaving him hopping around the battlefield, before Ninomiya blows him up.

His teammates Suwa and the others didn't even got the chance to reach anywhere near him, and he's out.

Ultimately, Kuga passed the test, and he was selected to join the away team. Hyuse and Chika is a guaranteed agents to join because if the deal Osamu came up with the higher ups.

That leaves him, the Captain of his own team to stay in Mikado.

Just hours after he gave Kuga and Hyuse his captain order to protect each other and take special care of Chika during the expedition, he was brought into the office, and told by the boss man himself, Masamune Kido that he's off the system.

"You will be stripped of your authority as the captain of Tamakoma-2."

"Wait a minute!" The glasses tries to protest.

"And you will be forbidden to be anywhere near this building, Tamakoma's, or any branches affiliated with Border."

"What's the big idea!?"

"And you will hand over your trigger this instance, otherwise I'll have you face the legal action of insubordinate."

"You...why..." Osamu's breath is unsteady. His eyes is tearing up, not from sadness, but confusion.

"Why? This is the plan all along." The boss man straight up told him.

Osamu's heart's beating like the heavy rain drops from outside the building.

"What have you done since you got into Border?"

That question does have a valid point.

"I..."

"You used your C-Rank trigger outside of the training field, and in public no less."

"They were under attack!"

"And you saved them? Or was it Yugo's kid that did the job?"

Osamu flinched. Of course he is right. Kido knows Kuga's father more than anyone. And he described Yuma as the younger version of Yugo too.