𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"I turn my cheer music up and I'm puffing my chest. I'm getting red in the face, you can call me obsessed. It's not your fault that they hover, I mean no disrespect. It's my right to be hellish, I still get jealous."
-Nick Jonas

[Y/N POV]
I was awoken quickly by someone tapping my shoulder. "AH, FUCK!" I yelled sitting up quickly and looking around to see everyone, besides Celina with raised eyebrows staring at me. "Shit, sorry guys.. I was having the weirdest fucking dream," I said flustered as 3 people I just met were probably thinking I'm crazy right now. I sighed, "Sorry that I freaked out. I know I seem like a mentally ill person right now huh?" I said as I chuckled and pulled out a brush to brush out all the knots in my hair.

"Don't worry about it. I mean, you're best friend who you've been making videos with of, ten years I think? Just quit ghost hunting with you, god, I have no fucking idea what I'd do if Sam did that. And on top of that, you're at a random hotel with people you just met. NOT that we're axe murderers or anything." Colby said making me laugh a bit. "Yeah... thanks. I just keep getting recurring dreams, like before I even met y'all, that we all go to the Conjuring house, and some Axe Murder House, but the more the dreams started the weirder things occurred in the dreams, ya' know?" I said turning around to face them from the mirror. "That's... that's kinda weird, not in a rude way of course, but because Colby and I went to the Conjuring house over a year ago, and were thinking of going back soon." Sam replied.

"It's probably nothing, I've always had a crazy instinct and intuition." I shrugged. "Anyways, Ima change, so shoo!" I said and made a moment with my hands to make them laugh and walk out—besides Kris since we share the room, she just turned around. I changed and went go brush my teeth.

The outfit:

(or anything you want, but please like i said, keep it the same style)

"Hey Kris?" I asked as I walked out the bathroom. "Yeah?" She asked looking up from her phone. "Where's Celina?" "Oh, she went go get [F/B/P]"

(Favorite Breakfast Place)

"Really? I love that place! I've only been to New York once and I took a photo of the cafe!"