Fortnite: chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE: i will admit i haven't been keeping up with either Tophia or Daniel, so if things are off then that will explain why.
i presume they're still in their same situations, so let's give them a dream!

sorry, TRIGGER WARNING: ryland adam's if he gained any weight! 😲

The wind was whipping and whirling throughout the night. Tophia tossed and turned. Everything around her seemed to be overstimulating her: from the way her hair hung down and unprotected (her usual), the dead skin that ran rampant through her sheets, and to the thing that pissed her off most: the pain in her lower jaw.

Most of the time when Tophia would eat her regular meal of the day, which was a big ass whopper from burger king with EXTRA mayonnaise, her lower jaw had severe pain. Tophia couldn't stand this feeling anymore, she rose from her bed.  The sheer force it took for her to arise with a quickness simply snapped her bed in half. Her sheets flung and flew elegantly around her rather large room. She waltzed into her similarly large bathroom, where she had a shower and a bath tub. Immediately going to the mirror, she opened her mouth wide and the atrocity she witnessed from her lips parting ways would make a war veteran look like a pansy. Cavities and holes filled her mouth, her gums were inflamed and bright red. Tophia brought her fingers up to her teeth for further examination, though that's not what she actually needed. One look was enough to tell the bitch she needed dentures, but she insisted on thorough examination. Tophia stood strong though, flexing as she eyed herself in the mirror. Tophia had become so delusional, after not going outside for a decade and making money off of Tik Tok, that she compared herself to Bella Hadid.

"I'm more beautiful than that of Bella Hadid, she will bow to me before the night is through!" Tophia exclaimed as she moved her eyebrows up and down whilst leaving the room, still staring deep into the mirror. She turned around and a new bed had replaced the previously broken one, and not a single crumble from it in sight. She smiled, though she really shouldn't

 She smiled, though she really shouldn't

oh, hell no!

A tapping started at her window, causing Tophias whole body to jolt. This sent a wave, she wished didn't start, throughout her heavy form. Her skin quite literally had a ripple affect, sending her straight onto her ass. This entire thing sent anger through Hershey's tiny, little veins. She flew up three flights of stairs, in Tophia's mansion, all the way from MamaChu's room, and up to Tophia's bedroom door. Though she's really tiny, you and I all know that the little bitch is scarily invincible. She turned and kicked Tophia's door down with her hind legs, like a horse. The hallway she loomed in was darker than the inside of Mammoth Cave with no lights. The only thing Tophia could see was the rage that filled Hershey's eyes. Hershey was put through so much during Tophia's "career" that when rage overwhelmed her body, her eyes glowed red.