Enter for $2,500.00 Cash!

Enter For $2,500.00 Cash free 2023 is provided by a third-party and is governed by separate terms of service, privacy policy, and support documentation.

00 Cash free 2023 is provided by a third-party and is governed by separate terms of service, privacy policy, and support documentation

CONTEST RULES

Enter to win $2500.00 Cash Giveaway
1. Agreement: These rules govern the Enter to win $2500.00 Cash Giveaway. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. By entering the Contest, winner agree that the Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall be held harmless for and against any damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Contest.

2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Flyerland, a division of Metroland Media Group Ltd., the owner and operator of the website, flyerland.ca ("Sponsor").

3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all residents of Canada excluding Quebec who are over the age of 18, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Only one entry per person is permitted. You will receive an additional entry (up to 5) for each friend you refer who subsequently enters the Contest. You should only provide the email addresses of those friends who have consented to being emailed. This is an online contest only and only entries submitted online by following the instructions on the Contest website will be eligible.

If you want to get this $2500.00 Cash Giveaway go to this link and complete every task

Link : https://cutt.ly/ZwPLW1WA