~TMAR-1~

Abhishalv~

Guys Dimple Aunty ka vlog aatha hi hoga, so don't judge agar sach me chiya se milne gaya ho... #abhisha

AbhishaAM~
We have waited so long for MV and news about it can come anytime so guys don't feel offended. We have to stay united.#abhisha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Hello guys! Just finished another shoot in Mumbai, Nishchay was right I should buy a house here now, it's just the 20th of Jan and I have visited Mumbai 4 times this month. So Ashi Bhai what's the next stop?" Abhishek looked his manager, who was driving and turned the camera towards him. "He is going to meet some one special" Ashish said with sly smile. "Yeah, we are going to meet someone, we had decided to meet but she doesn't know it is today, so it's going be a surprise!" Abhishek said.

"So we have reached the set, damn there are so many people out here. Okay Okay there she is!" Abhishek slowing walked forward as he saw the person sitting in front of him, facing her back towards the camera. As soon as he reached closer he rushed and put the phone in front of her face, screaming "Surprise!!". Jiya looked stunned in the camera and she turned her head with a huge smile, "Wow! " that was all she managed to say. "Jiya the reaction caught is top-notch" Abhishek said with a laugh, Jiya couldn't help but laugh with him as he showed her the reaction and Ashish recorded them.

"But how? I thought you were busy, this whole trip" Jiya asked. "I finished all my work to find time to meet you." Abhishek tried to take a dig at her. "Hahaha" Jiya replied. "You know why I say surprises don't work, I still have a bit of shoot left and it will take around an hour, so thank you Fukra Insaan for gracing my set." Jiya stood up to give him a side hug, maybe thinking that he would leave. "No, I can wait" Abhishek said with a smile. "I had some work with Ashi bhai, rather than doing it at the hotel I will just finish it here." he continued as a matter of fact and looked at Ashish for his reaction.

*

"So guys, finally Jiya Ma'am has managed to make time for me. What shoot was it by the way?" Abhishek asked looking at Jiya, "Can't say and not to make you wait I haven't removed my makeup and partially changed." Jiya taunted. "So, come home! You can meet Mumma too" Jiya offered.

*

"So we were discussing where to go and now we have finally reached conclusion" Abhishek said. "Yes we are going to my place! Yeah!" Jiya said photobombing him while on he toes. "You realize I just need to do this to cut you off from the frame completely" Abhishek said as he angled his hand at a certain position where only his face could be seen due to his height. "Yeah, whatever" Jiya replied and walked towards her car.

"Guess what guys! I am taking Fukra Insaan on a drive finally as his manager was busy" Jiya said taking the phone in her hand. "By the way why aren't you vlogging?" Abhishek asked as he was absent mindedly looking at her car, while she was keeping her things inside it. "ehh" she replied. "Kya, ehh" Abhishek asked as he sat. "You being on my channel will just invite hate, so let it be." Jiya said with a smile and started the car. Abhishek just looked at her for a moment and left the topic.

"You drive well right? I am not going to die today,right?" Abhishek started the banter. "Shut up and sit as I drive you through Mumbai traffic" Jiya said, with a smile and raised her eyebrows and he just smiled back.

"So Jiya ji, what is happening in your life?" Abhishek pinned the camera on her as she drove. "Kaam, Kaam Aur Kaam." Jiya replied, her eyes still on the road. "We have heard, you are dating someone. Papss-Wapss bhi hue the?" Abhishek tried to pull her leg, reminding her of the day when she was papped with one of her friend from US. "Hey Bhagwan, he has been troubled so much because of that. He had come to India after so long and we had met. Aur inka drama suru hogaya." Jiya explained now occasionally looking at the camera. "Kya guys, don't you know Jiya only likes Punjabi guys. Disappointed." Abhishek laughed. "You know when I said that day about this and asked Punjabi munde to DM me, the guys of Abhiya had actually done it. They were like, "Abhi bhaiyaa ne just friend bolke apna patha kataliye ab hum fan boys ki bari" Jiya laughed. "Acha, mere naam se line mar rahe ho. Naughty boys." Abhishek said.