Chapter 2

^3rd person^
"Okay monkey king I'm ready for training"MK shouted as he busted in "chill bud we have a lot of time to train" Wukong walked to MK "yeah yeah but I want to start right away" MK said not really caring for what Wukong said the monkey sighed "well your first lesson today is-" Wukong grabbed a bucket and a mop "this" he handed the stuff to him "But this is just cleaning" MK said "you said you wanted to train and this is training" MK groaned and picked up the mop.

~~~~~~~~

Wukong was laying on his cloud watching as MK cleaned but he was started to get hungry "Hey kid ima go get some to eat I'll be back later" Wukong yelled.

~~~~

Wukong climbed the peach tree but as he was grabbing a few peaches he fell and as he was prepared to hit the ground someone caught him he looked up and was surprised who he saw "macaque?" Wukong said in shock "why are you here?" Wukong said again as the other monkey let go of him "I was just passing through, you should be more careful"macaque replied back to Wukong then he started walking away "Wait I wanted to talk to you macaque" Wukong hurried and grabbed macaque's hand "what could you possibly want to talk about" macaque replied pulling his hand away from wukong "i-i want to try and be friends again" Wukong said quietly Macaque's eyes widened "I'm not interested in being friends with you Wukong" Macaque replied angrily "I could never forgive you for what you did" Macaque growled then jump in his shadow portal

After that Wukong stood thinking about what macaque he then walked back to his house. after he entered he forgot MK was still at his house.

"Hey Monkey king what took you so long?." MK walked up to the monkey. Wukong didn't want to tell MK with his interaction with Macaque so Wukong tried to think of a lie to tell MK but he kept stuttering on his words. He looked down and rapped his tail around one of his legs and didn't move, "Um... I don't really feel like talking now..."

"Well Okay. If you change your mind come find me. MK sighs as he watches him leave. MK was not satisfied with that answer but he couldn't force the monkey to talk.

~~~

Wukong then walked back to his room and laid on his bed he then got up and pulled something out of the drawer next to him and grabbed a hoodie with a symbol similar to his but with Macaque's symbol on it and cuddle into it as he began to cry into the hoodie falling asleep.

I woke up to a bunch of little monkeys around me. They seemed to be cuddling with me. I slowly got up, careful not to wake them up, but as I got up I noticed a monkey I hadn't seen before, it was black with a scar on its right eye.I got closer to it and it woke up and looked like it was about to run so I grabbed it before it did "hey i've never seen you here before you kinda look like someone I know" I said to them while petting them to calm down they slipped out of my grip and started running to the window "wait!" I yelled but it was two late and the mystery monkey left.
~~~~

Sorry I tried to make this chapter longer