Decisions

His face has an numbing ache where he was punched hours ago.

If he knew this is where he would be in a few, then he would have handled Gerard differently. He would have put in some real work.

Slowly his eyes glides to the side. He sees Scott next to Allison. His fingers twitch. The wound his proclaimed brother made was fresh and it stung in the night's cool air.

Derek on the side, mouth covered in black goo, catches his eye.

'He didn't deserve that, I didn't deserve this'

With that thought he looks at Scott one last time and turns around.

No one spares him a look as his loud engine fulls in quiet night, he drives out carefully and leaves them behind.

Looking at his rear-view mirror, he notices blue eyes from afar. He gets a cold shiver but it sparks a smirk on his face.

"Well, would you look at that. Peter's back"

He laughs at the end and presses his foot on accelerator, making the car launch forward fast.

When he gets home, he roughly parks the car and goes inside. There his dad is already waiting for him in the kitchen.

They don't say anything but his dad only takes one step and Stiles runs forward and hugs him.

"I know I shouldn't encourage this but it's you and you need it" Mr Stilinski says handing his son a pack of cigarettes

One thing about Stiles Stilinski is that he is a heavy smoker but ever since his friendship with Scott he had limited his habit severely.

Stiles can't help but smile, he takes the pack and pops one in his mouth. It lights on command, a spell that doesn't even need any thought to preform.

The pure nicotine that filled his lungs was pure burn and boy did that exhale make a difference.

The smoke was a lot, way more than one drag of cigarette would do. When it disappears, Stiles seemes different. Maybe older.

"I think I'm spending the summer at Jack-in-a-box's, after that I don't think I'm going to stick with Scott too much"

The two Stilinski's only stare at one another and the older one merely nods and gives him a smile with a pat on his shoulder.

/ 11:34 pm or 23:34 /

Stiles's fingers drum on the steering wheel, they go with the rhythm of the song he is listening.

Poker Face - Lady Gaga

His other hand takes the finished cigarette from his mouth and puts it out on the dash board.

With that, the blue jeep that brands Stiles Stilinski of Beacon Hills, changes.

Just as he passes the sign "Thank you for visiting Beacon Hillls".

The true form of the car is revealed, reffing the engine, he speeds up smiling widely.

Yeah, people didn't seriously believe he would actually drive his favourite(and fragile) car around, did they?

The blue was a favourite too but
"Nahh nothing beats the Jeep"

He says laughing and speeding into the next day.

End of Chapter 1- Decisions

Well, this is the start. Hope it caught your attention.
There is many blanks, if you didn't see them, good. If you did let me know.
I'll hide them better next time.

Like or comment or following or all of the above.

Let's join this journey together!
Bye bye.