S1E1

I'm so excited! I've been waiting eagerly and working super hard to be good on this new show we're doing for weeks!!!! I grabbed my favorite bow and clipped it right in my ponytail. I ran downstairs and I saw my aunt Holly's car parked outside. They always come and pick me up since my parents can't take me to the studio. I grabbed my bag from off the counter quickly and threw open the door then slammed it behind me. I ran outside and squealed in excitement while getting in the car. I threw my bag on the floor and buckled my seatbelt.
    "Hey Natasha!" Nia greeted me.
    "Hey Nia!" I said back.
    We arrived at the studio briefly 10 minutes later. I was wearing a yellow set and Nia was wearing a pink set.
    "GIRLS"Abby snapped.
We all rushed to see who was on the pyramid for today.

Maddie
Chloe Brooke
Paige Natasha Nia Mackenzie

    "At the top is Maddie because she's the most dedicated in this studio" Abby said.
    "Anyways our first competition is in Phoenix, Arizona." Abby said
    A few of us nodded.
    "Ladies I chose Phoenix, Arizona because I want you to experience some of the best competition teams in the country"
    "We are going to do two new numbers, a high energy really cute adorable routine with Maddie, Chloe, Paige, Natasha, Brooke, and Nia" Abby said as she pointed at our pictures on the pyramid." We all nodded.
    "And then also a trio with Maddie Chloe and Paige" Abby said pointing at their pictures again.
    "We are going win in Phoenix and then we're going to win the next competition, and then the next competition, and the next competition." Abby said seriously.
    "Moms you can be dismissed and girls let's go to nationals and bring home the winning trophy." Abby said looking at us.
    We danced and our backs broke while Abby yelled at us. The moms were standing close to the glass, they looked really annoyed, probably at Abby, as always.
    "KEEP THOSE LEGS STRAIGHT NIA FOR THE ONE THOUSANDTH TIME!" Abby shouted.
    I could see my aunt's face completely change when Nia got yelled at for the one billionth time to keep her legs straight. Abby is so annoying sometimes!!

Four days until competition

    We waited patiently as Paige, Chloe, and Maddie danced through their trio. All three went upstairs to the moms not long after because Paige was crying after Abby yelled at her.

Two days until competition

    We were practicing our choreography when a little girl came in. Her face was completely covered in makeup, my aunt nor my mom would let Nia and I wear makeup, the only exceptions are for competitions.
    I think her name's Vivi. But anyways we watched as Abby talked to her mother and she danced a routine for her. She's supposed to come to the competition with us apparently.

One day until Competition

    "Make sure that your supporting foot is turning out, I want everyone to watch." Abby said while pointing at Maddie.
    We sat down and Maddie stood up and "showed us" how we supposed to do it. Then suddenly in the middle of rehearsal a lady barged in.
    "May I speak to you a minute?"the random lady said to Abby.
    "No I'm in rehearsal." Abby replied
    "I wanna speak to you, you don't throw my kid out of class, I paid for class!" Dawn said in a very annoying voice.
    "She wasn't dressed appropriately." Abby snapped back.
    "Now look at every single kid out here Abby! They all look like children, isn't that crazy that children look like children? She's dressed appropriately!" That crazy lady snapped.
    "You're a minister, act like one." Abby told her.
    "Yes, I am a minister! Let's play the Bible game Abby. When Jesus saw things that were wrong, he went after it! And I'll tell you what, you're not going to do this to my kid!" She screamed.
    "Out of the room. Out." Abby said walking towards her and waving her hand towards her as a sign to leave.
    "Regan goodbye, out, out." Abby said as she pointed to the exit.
    "You're not throwing her out!" Dawn  protested."
    "H3ll, yes I am, and you with her. Go." Abby said still pointing at the door.
    "No, you're not!" She shouted back.
    "Yes, every week we put the trash out. Go." She told her.
    Me and all the other girls tried so hard not to laugh.
    "THEN TAKE YOURSELF OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF TRASH THERE IS!" Dawn shouted back to Abby.
    "You cannot take acrobatic class in socks, I told you the clothes to take are your two-piece costume there's a big difference. How can you remember that and not remember to turn your feet out, huh? That's pathetic. Go find somewhere else, go take your kid and go find another class" Abby exclaimed.
    After more fighting Abby called the police on her! My aunt went to see if Dawn was ok. But it was all over soon.

Competition day

    I'm so nervous for today, but I'm also excited to go and win the competition! We arrived at the competition and walked inside
    "Listen I don't want flip-flops, I don't want booty shorts walking through here, make sure you are covered and dressed appropriately."
Miss Abby told us and all the moms rolled their eyes.
    We did our makeup, put on our costumes, did stretches, went over our dance a couple times. Then out of the blue Paige bumped into a curling iron and we all helped to make her feel better. We then left to go dance!
    We danced our hearts out on that stage, Abby was being a very, very, strong critic but we did great! The judge called out the winners, we lost.. but we still have the trio so we're counting on Maddie, Chloe, and Paige. They went out and danced but Chloe's headband fell off!!! Abby got REALLY mad at her.
They won I'm so happy!!!!!!!! We then headed back home and I can't wait to go to another competition and win next time!

1030 cruel words