𝐢𝐢. planning hours

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴  𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 HOURS   𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
  𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 HOURS   𖥔 ݁ ˖

AS PLANNED, AALIYAH matched with her two best friends. Her hoodie had a picture of the three, a little comment on top that says, 'Trios do it best'. Her hair was in a simple bun and barely had makeup on as she didn't have the energy today.

As soon as she walked into school, her eyes landed on her friends near her locker, obviously waiting for the brunette. "Since when were you guys ever early," She spoke, more of a statement than a question.

"Since we decided we had to plan what we were doing today, and someone wouldn't reply," Valeria said, eyeing Madelyn as Aaliyah shook her head with a smile as she opened her locker.

"You know I love my beauty sleep," Madelyn argued, a pout on her face as she tilted her head.

"At 8 PM, really, Maddie?" Valeria crossed her arms, "I know you adore sleeping, but you've never been an early bird."

"I can vouch," Aaliyah gave a high-five to Valeria, getting a scoff from Madelyn before turning around.

"Yo," Dylan walked up to the girls. Aaliyah rolled her eyes, about to walk away before she was grabbed by Madelyn.

"If we have to suffer through this, you do too," She whispered to Aaliyah, not entirely lying as she said it.

"Dylan," Aaliyah warned.

"Right, sorry," He immediately cleared his throat, "Hi."

"Much better," Valeria gave him a sarcastic smile, arms crossing, "Now, where were we with the schedule?"

"School then my house," Dylan wrapped it all up, not specifying anything as he was too impatient to list everything.

"Unfortunately," Madelyn mumbled, earning a laugh from the two girls as Dylan and Madelyn started bickering.

"Alright, that's enough," Aaliyah softly spoke, hearing that the chatter died down. "Great, now I'm going to head to class before I get a tardy."

"Ms. Perfect attendance, ladies and gentlemen," Dylan said much louder than Aaliyah would've preferred.

"And that's my cue," Aaliyah made her way to class, a sigh escaping her lips as she did so. It was too early in the morning for this, but she didn't complain and decided there was no need to say unnecessary things, especially when she was in a mood.